will this routine do anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will this routine do anything?

im gonna start being consisting with my pe exersises. i do do jeqing sometimes but not consistently. i wanna gain at least 1 inch in length and 1 inch in girth if possible. i dont have a lot of time to do the exercises but will i get any results if i only stretch and jelq 3 times a week? or could i just jelq? any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Starting out, use one of these routines. They are developed for new guys like you. Some guys do gain 1" in length from the JP90 (most don't gain that much but some do). Just be careful with that one; it's very intense.

Beginner Routines
    Beginner Routine Light - PESG (& his motivational story)
    Beginner Routine Light - Babbis
    Beginner Routine Medium - Remek
    Beginner Routine Intense - "JP's 90 Day"
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

alright thank you, does jelqing actually give length? i just dont understand how that would work increasing length. i would prefer to jelq than stretch because stretching wont increase girth. but i dont understand how someone can get longer length by jelqing since theres not stretching involved?

Comment

Do both. Stretching will help a little with base girth & jelqing will help with girth on the rest of your shaft. Yes, both give length too--they are complimentary.

Trust me, one of those routines is where you want to start. After that you can switch to something like pumping & jelqing, or go for more girth specific exercises (assuming you're just going for girth). A lot of guys don't use devices at all...

Anyway, once you finish a beginner routine you'll be prepared for whatever you want to do next & you'll have some experience & hopefully some gains under your belt too--literally
        blink2000
        Last edited by blink2000; 09-15-2010, 12:59 AM.

Comment

alright awesome, ill start with jeqing then ill do a little stretching, im just kind of scared of stretching =/ i still do want like 1 inch to 1 1/2 in length though but i def want atleast .75 in girth, ive just stretched before and had some pain from it so it kinda scares me

Comment

It definitely feels like stretching helps length gains more than jelqing but I would agree with Blink that they compliment each other.

What sort of stretches did you do? What are the best stretches for length though? JP's stretches are all directions and hold, is that most effective?
            24 August 2010, Start:NBPEL: 13 cm/5.12"-EG: 13 cm/5.12"
            ST Goal (3m): NBPEL: 14.6 cm/5.75"s - EG: 14cm/5.52"
            LT Goal (1yr): NBPEL: 16.5 cm/6.5" - EG: 14.6cm/5.75"
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...malls-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by biggiesmalls88 View Post
              It definitely feels like stretching helps length gains more than jelqing but I would agree with Blink that they compliment each other.

What sort of stretches did you do? What are the best stretches for length though? JP's stretches are all directions and hold, is that most effective?
              The way JP's 90 day routine is set up is very effective. I recommend not changing it. You can start with less reps & less intensity then slowly increase it. In general, I would try it as outlined. Also, always remember to warm up...

Comment

Working...
              X