Penis Increase with a...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Increase with a...........

ok not here to promote any product, i have been taking a certain pill(I NO YOU DONT HAVE TO SAY) for 34 days now, i have gained .7 nearly a inch.
    if or when i reach my goal of 1 inch. how can i maintain growth? since its slightly different then actual PE.

if you havent done any PE
    and just been taking a pill. then its EQ increase..
    not really growth..

Comment

I agree with justwannabebig. It is the same as just taking protein and creatine without lifting weights, and then suddenly gaining in muscle mass. It doesn't happen..

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
        I agree with justwannabebig. It is the same as just taking protein and creatine without lifting weights, and then suddenly gaining in muscle mass. It doesn't happen..

-UYN-
        Ok i try my best not to openly discuss my knowledge toward these situations, but i notice on this forum people say penis growth pills do not work, which has been proven wrong. EQ has nothing to do with my gains im almost....No I AM 100 PERCENT SURE my gains were legit i use to do PE months ago with no gains, and when i started to take the penis growth pills i got gains not even close to 2 months. i have done various research and have real testimony from a close friends of mine. the thing is i do not really understand is, the whole purpose of PE is to increase blow blog to the penile area and the pills does this exact same thing. i will say nothing further

Comment

Lie. If pills worked. This site would of never existed.

Comment

Pills work.. for better blood flow thats it..
            but you can buy the ingridients cheaper seperately..

Comment

Originally posted by antonio5429 View Post
              ok not here to promote any product, i have been taking a certain pill(I NO YOU DONT HAVE TO SAY) for 34 days now, i have gained .7 nearly a inch.
              if or when i reach my goal of 1 inch. how can i maintain growth? since its slightly different then actual PE.
              I want photographic proof!

I still probably wont believe it, because pills alone don't do anything really.... Too many guys have tried it only to see it just doesn't work.
              My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I want photographic proof!
                Haven't heard that before... hee hee

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                  Haven't heard that before... hee hee
                  Forgive me.
                  My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I believe this guy is a pill spammer.

Comment

Can he say the name of this pill here if someone asks him? if so whats the name antonio5429

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        I believe this guy is a pill spammer.
                        Yup, he was probably hoping to get lots of PM's requesting to know what it was.

I believe some pills can give a nice little EQ boost, but 0.7" of length - I don't believe that for 1 second.
                        Vulcan
                        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Working...
                        X