Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on edging and dry orgasm after PE

Hey
    I'm wondering if you edge and have a dry orgasm after a PE session,it will affect you just like an ejaculation?
    1st June 2010-5.1inches NBPEL
    1st April 2011-6.3inches NBPEL

Affect you in what way? You need to be more specific about what you're asking!

And welcome to the Gym, gif.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
      Affect you in what way? You need to be more specific about what you're asking!

And welcome to the Gym, gif.
      Thanks.
      Well,i have read that if you edge/masturbate and ejaculate after or before a PE session,it will affect your gains in a bad way,right?
      I was wondering if you edge and finish with an dry orgasm will affect your gains in the same way like ejaculating.

PS I hope now i was clear enough,sorry for my english.

Comment

Up?

Comment

I don't believe, ejaculating a normal amount has a bad effect on gains. If you ejaculate before pe training, it can affect your ability to get the correct eq. On the other hand ,guys who get too erect, sometimes ejaculate before training to improve eq control.

Comment

I changed the thread title to "Question on edging and dry orgasm after PE" instead of "question"
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

So,if you edge and have a dry orgasm is ok?

Comment

Yes, though I believe you should ejaculate a couple of times a week for health reasons.

Comment

I haven't been doing this for long, so I can't draw any conclusion yet.

I tried both ways (Ejaculate and not ejaculate after PE workout). My penis tends to turtle a little bit faster after ejaculate. Other than that, I haven't noticed any difference.

And it's funny, the more I edge and ejaculate, the higher my sexual desire raises.
                  AP90 member.

Comment

Originally posted by ManWithPlan View Post
                    I haven't been doing this for long, so I can't draw any conclusion yet.

I tried both ways (Ejaculate and not ejaculate after PE workout). My penis tends to turtle a little bit faster after ejaculate. Other than that, I haven't noticed any difference.

And it's funny, the more I edge and ejaculate, the higher my sexual desire raises.
                    Ahh, now everybody read that last sentance again.

Comment

My dick stays monsterous (flaccid) when I don't ejaculate after a workout (I always edge... don't always cum). If I do cum... well it goes back to normal flaccid size, maybe a bit smaller. I do fowfers and LAS's for a while after that anyway. Always seems to work out well.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I find it can be good for my libido to not ejaculate every time, I am 50y though and still ejaculate several times a week at least.

Comment

Working...
                        X