Great stories of Historic figures with big cocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great stories of Historic figures with big cocks

I'm just curious to see how many people are known through history of having a big cock. I got one I just find out about: President Lyndon Johnson was known to have a big dick.
    "

"In his recent biography of Lyndon Johnson, Flawed Giant, Robert Dallek writes, “During a private conversation with some reporters who pressed him to explain why we were in Vietnam, Johnson lost his patience. According to Arthur Goldberg, LBJ unzipped his fly, drew out his substantial organ and declared, ‘This is why!’”
    Way back then, President Johnson could be confident that the reporters would not share this moment of presidential bonding with the public. Quaint questions of taste aside, it might not have struck them as news anyway. The president’s fascination with his substantial organ was an old story to the White House press corps.
    I first heard of it when I was working on a profile of White House press secretary George Reedy for The Saturday Evening Post. Everybody in the press room had a glancing acquaintance with the President’s privates, which he was forever prodding and redistributing through his pants. And ambassadors calling to present their credentials sometimes had a closer acquaintance than that. It was Mr. Johnson’s occasional practice to invite new envoys for a swim in the small indoor pool built for FDR. Skinny-dipping was the long-established tradition, which allowed the President to establish genital dominance at the start of a diplomatic relationship. And down on the LBJ ranch near Johnson City, Texas, Mr. Johnson liked to go fishing and whisky-drinking on Johnson Lake with the Secret Service and a few close friends. The small boat had no facilities, which meant that the president had to relieve himself over the side like everybody else. As Mr. Johnson was zipping up, one of the agents told me, he always made the same little joke: “It ain’t too cold, but it sure is deep.”

Who else do you guys know about who suppose to have had a big JOHNSON?
    3/23/2010
    6.5 x 5 1/4 BPEL

4/13/2010
    6.9 x 5.4 BPEL

12/15/2010
    7.1 x 5.4 BPEL

My GOAL IS 7.5X6

Frank sinatra
    Ava Gardner once said of her ex-husband, "He only weighs 120, but 100 pounds is cock." lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder.a7x View Post
      Frank sinatra
      Ava Gardner once said of her ex-husband, "He only weighs 120, but 100 pounds is cock." lol

Frank's valet mentions this in a Biography I read a couple of years ago.
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Guess the Pres. was aptly named!

Comment

Milton Berle:

Milton Berle was notorious within show business for the rumored size of his penis. Phil Silvers once told a story about standing next to Berle at a urinal, glancing down, and quipping, “You’d better feed that thing, or it’s liable to turn on you!” At a memorial service for Milton Berle at the New York Friars’ Club, Freddie Roman solemnly announced, “On May 1st and May 2nd, his penis will be buried.”
          May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
            Guess the Pres. was aptly named!
            Just based on the quote in the first post, it almost sounds like the term came from his antics...
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Believe it or not but apparently Elvis! He had hundreds of women! And one semi-famous actress said that The King used to joke that his member was almost a person, calling it little Elvis, as in ... Im elvis and this is little Elvis! And laughing. She also said Little Elvis wasnt so little!! Hahaha . Thank uvery mucchh!!!

Comment

You guys are going to laugh, but its rumored that ole Barney fife was quite the lady magnet because of his.....performance with the ladies. Yep, fearless fife was the man

http://www.moviestore.com/thumbnails...mbs/170254.jpg
                Waylander
                Retired Moderator
                PEGym Editor
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by Waylander; 09-29-2010, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonfree5555 View Post
                  Believe it or not but apparently Elvis! He had hundreds of women! And one semi-famous actress said that The King used to joke that his member was almost a person, calling it little Elvis, as in ... Im elvis and this is little Elvis! And laughing. She also said Little Elvis wasnt so little!! Hahaha . Thank uvery mucchh!!!
                  Little Elvis has left the building.

Comment

Actually, Lyndon did not call his dick "Johnson". He called it "Jumbo".

Errol Flynn, Hollywood bad boy who liked to screw young women (three times charged with statutory rape) was apparently well-endowed, and at one Hollywood party whipped out his cock and used it to play "You are my Sunshine" on the piano.

Steve McQueen was another actor alleged to be very well-equipped. There is a picture of him holding his flaccid cock here: http://mrsronweasley.popullus.net/im...evesmember.jpg

The most famous has to be the Russian mystic and "priest" Rasputin. He was a "confidant" of Tsaritsa Alexandra (wife of Nicholas II) who was allegedly murdered by a group of Russian nobles and then emasculated. His penis is said to currently reside in a jar in an "erotica museum" in St. Petersburg Russia: Rasputin’s Penis | YourFunnyStuff.com

Comment

Liam Neeson:

In her autobiography No Lifeguard on Duty, Janice Dickinson wrote of her ex-boyfriend Liam Neeson, saying he had "the biggest penis of any man alive. He unzipped his pants and an Evian bottle fell out."

May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Crazy... I decided to google it, this is what I found:

"Supermodel JANICE DICKINSON has lavished praise on former lover LIAM NEESON's manhood, insisting the Irish actor has "the biggest penis of any man alive".
                        Speaking of Neeson, she reveals, "He unzipped his pants and an Evian bottle fell out. It was insane! Wouldn't you just go gaga? He was amazing!"
                        http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/dickinson-neeson-has-the-worlds-biggest-penis_1009286
                        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I've heard the Liam Neeson one actually, evian bottle haha.
                          Still, the guy's no George Peppard hehe.
                          Foreskins are friends.

Comment

the anaconda

This guy is maybe not yet a 'historic figure'... But the french soccer player Thierry Henry is called "the anaconda" in the locker room!

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                              Actually, Lyndon did not call his dick "Johnson". He called it "Jumbo".

Errol Flynn, Hollywood bad boy who liked to screw young women (three times charged with statutory rape) was apparently well-endowed, and at one Hollywood party whipped out his cock and used it to play "You are my Sunshine" on the piano.

Steve McQueen was another actor alleged to be very well-equipped. There is a picture of him holding his flaccid cock here: http://mrsronweasley.popullus.net/im...evesmember.jpg

The most famous has to be the Russian mystic and "priest" Rasputin. He was a "confidant" of Tsaritsa Alexandra (wife of Nicholas II) who was allegedly murdered by a group of Russian nobles and then emasculated. His penis is said to currently reside in a jar in an "erotica museum" in St. Petersburg Russia: Rasputin’s Penis | YourFunnyStuff.com
                              hahaha seriously this photo with the man holding his dick with this serious face is wicked :P

Comment

Working...
                              X