Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have or are you experiencing this as well?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have or are you experiencing this as well?

I have made some incredible gains in the size of my CS. Even completely flaccid I can feel it. Not only is it larger, it is also much thicker and meatier. However, when I cum now, I don't feel my semen moving through my shaft as I ejaculate. My outer shaft is still sensitive as is my glans, and my orgasms are very strong. But the sensation of feeling my cum moving through my shaft is pretty much gone. We have gone a week sometimes without sex, and even though I know I am ejaculating a lot of stuff, I wish I could feel it more. In addition, my kegel routine has made my pc muscle substantially stronger. So, my question is, has anyone else experienced this?
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

I've never felt the cum moving through the shaft and I've always have had a very big CS.
    Maybe there's a explanation to this?
    Log
    Measurements (Current):
    BPEL: 7.25"
    HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

"The Purpose of The Spongiosum
      Your corpus spongiosum is much smaller than you corpus cavernosum. It's main purpose is not to create your erection, but rather, to provide support around your urethra during erection. The corpus cavernosum provides the main size for your erection. The spongiosum has a different purpose. It is like a protective wall surrounding your urethra. It keeps the corpus cavernosum from crushing your urethra closed when the corpus cavernosum swell up during erection. This is necessary so that the semen will be able to flow easily out of your penis into a vagina. Otherwise the semen would be trapped inside of your body."

I wonder if those of us with stronger CS's then normal are squeezing our urethra's when we cum? That would slow down the flow of semen, and perhaps lessen the sensation of the semen as it moves through our shafts. The fact that my pc muscle is much stronger now because of kegels, even if my urethra is partially being restricted, the pc is strong enough to still force my semen through it.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I don't know how the canal where the semen travles looks like or is built.
        But if the canal increases in size as the CS increases, it means that you have a larger volume where the semen can go trough the canal. Since we have bigger canal but the same amount of semen, it will be less pressure on the surrounding and you won't feel when the semen travels through the shaft.
        Log
        Measurements (Current):
        BPEL: 7.25"
        HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

I've never felt my cum go through my shaft when I've ejaculated. All I care about is that it comes out and that I have a good orgasm.
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrta View Post
            I don't know how the canal where the semen travles looks like or is built.
            But if the canal increases in size as the CS increases, it means that you have a larger volume where the semen can go trough the canal. Since we have bigger canal but the same amount of semen, it will be less pressure on the surrounding and you won't feel when the semen travels through the shaft.
            I doubt that the urethra itself gets larger through PE, but the CS does. What I think is might be happening is just the opposite. The urethra is being partially closed due to the squeezing by the CS, so the flow of semen is slowed down. Since it isn't moving as fast, the feeling is lessened. If I am correct (and heaven knows I am usually wrong!!), people need to make sure that if they jelq a lot, it is imperative that they strengthen their pc muscle through kegeling.

Feeling the ejaculate flow was very erotic to me so I want my cake and eat it too!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

i know what ur talking about. i think its probably a vein or something

Comment

I have the feeling you are describing, but we shall see if I loose it as a gain in girth in the coming years. Anyway, you theory sounds somewhat correct, but then it got me thinking:

The narrower the urethra opening, the greater the force that is exerted on side walls from the semen. As F=P/A, where f is force, P is pressure, and A is area. Rearranging gives us P=FxA. This would mean that is that as the opening grows narrower and the force(PC muscle strength) becomes greater. The pressure will increase, which again should mean that you should feel the semen going through your urethra even more. This if course is in theory, from what your saying the opposite seems to be the truth.

-UYN-
                19/04/2011
                FG: 4.25" +0.45
                FL: 5.19" +0.69
                EG: 4.75" +0.45
                BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
                  I have the feeling you are describing, but we shall see if I loose it as a gain in girth in the coming years. Anyway, you theory sounds somewhat correct, but then it got me thinking:

The narrower the urethra opening, the greater the force that is exerted on side walls from the semen. As F=P/A, where f is force, P is pressure, and A is area. Rearranging gives us P=FxA. This would mean that is that as the opening grows narrower and the force(PC muscle strength) becomes greater. The pressure will increase, which again should mean that you should feel the semen going through your urethra even more. This if course is in theory, from what your saying the opposite seems to be the truth.

-UYN-
                  I thought about that also UYN, but the only argument I can come up with is that the flow is slower. I haven't seen myself cum in awhile, so I don't know if I am doing it with more force or not. I figured as my CS got bigger and thicker that what you are saying would happen, but in truth, at least for me, it is the opposite.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I doubt that this is the case, but could your testicle jelqing be causing a thicker ejaculatory fluid which thus is making its flow slower?

-UYN-
                    19/04/2011
                    FG: 4.25" +0.45
                    FL: 5.19" +0.69
                    EG: 4.75" +0.45
                    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
                      I doubt that this is the case, but could your testicle jelqing be causing a thicker ejaculatory fluid which thus is making its flow slower?

-UYN-
                      I was never a shooter, and my semen has always been thick - so if it is thicker - I have one hell of a pump going!!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                      X