No announcement yet.

Balls Deep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have two different experiences with going balls deep. If I thrust, I can hurt her. But if I push in slowly as deep as I can go and stay resting against the cervix, we can rock and rub the head of penis against her. She LOVES that (if she's plenty warmed up). I don't even know what the hell I'm doing. I just do it and she responds.
    8-1-10 11-1-11
    BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
    BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
    MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
    NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
    BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

I currently have an "insertable" length of about 7.5" and have no difficulties with full penetration with my wife in any position. Before she had children, I would sometimes jab her cervix in certain positions, but it was somewhat unpredictable.

Before marriage, I probably penetrated more like 7". Out of around 15 other partners, I remember having to take care not to box the gal's cervix in about half of them. With some, it was just certain positions, but with a couple it was pretty much any position. But if I was careful and didn't get too frantic, I never had sex with a woman I couldn't go all the way in with at least in some positions.

The two smallest women said "no doggy" however, which was a bit of a bummer.

Comment

At the end of the day, this whole PE thing is to make sex more pleasurable for both our partners and ourselves. As men we want as big of a member as possible, I think this is just a primordial "my dick is bigger than yours". However it seems that may be a generally perfect length of somewhere around a NBPEL of 6.5 - 7.5. Much bigger than that and it appears that the quality of our sex may be depleted if we cannot get our entire dick in. Of course this is in relation to straight sex, I have no idea about brothers that play for the other side.

I know we have had a couple big guys respond, but I would like to hear from some more to see what their experiences are.
        My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...onups-log.html

Comment

Red, was that no doggy at all? Or not full strokes during doggy? Man, I would be wrecked if I could not go doggy, that is my hands down my favorite.

Comment

Well, I'm 7.25" but I can go balls deep doggy, missionary......you name it, I can balls deep my lady friend.........it's especially helpful when she wraps her legs around my waist while I'm pounding her.........I get a good, deep penetration that way and it sends her into sexual bliss..........
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by movinonup View Post
              Red, was that no doggy at all? Or not full strokes during doggy? Man, I would be wrecked if I could not go doggy, that is my hands down my favorite.
              For these particular two women it was just not comfortable for them in that position.

Comment

Im wondering if that is a result of girth though? Which was going to be another question of mine, while on the quest to understand my definition of a perfect penis size.

Comment

No, they both said it just felt like it went too deep. They both did pretty well with missionary, but with their legs fairly straight, definitely not with their ankles up around their ears.

Spooning or letting them be on top so they could control the depth and force of penetration seemed to work best for both.

Comment

IF she is o top yes, She has the control
                    If Im on top I have to be careful... Mostly No
                    If Im Doggy, No

Comment

Being hit in the cervix, can feel like being kicked in the stomach depending of the intensity of the thrust
                      During arousal a woman’s cervix will recede or move up.. Arousal determines how deep you can thrust with out pain…Without arousal the vagina is about 3-5”deep…during arousal it expands to about 7” to the max 8-10”
                      The texture of the cervix also changes depending on the time of the month ..so at certain points it is soft and sponge and at other points its firmer which can effect how it feels when hit .. soft sponge absorbs more..
                      I would suggest once the woman is aroused take a moment to teasingly push your cock in to the limit. Eyeball roughly how deep you managed to push before hitting the cervix and use to judge how deep you can go in that session.
                      ~ If.....
                      ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                      ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Longer lengths do most definitely mean you have to tweak the way you bang.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Based on everything, I still think about 7.5" is about the perfect NBPEL.....

Comment

So now that it seems 7.5" npbel should be the ultimate goal for length, lets continue the discussion and relate it to girth.

I was hoping that some of you could share your experiences with girth and being able to do a few things, mainly get non-teethed oral, doggy, anal, etc. Now I realize all women are different, and all parts vary, but would like to hear experiences so that I can deduce what the truly perfect EG would be, as to not diminish the overall sexual pleasure.

IME, I have a 5" MSEG, just below the head, I am a bit more, maybe 5 -1/8". I have not had a problem where I cannot get a blow job or its uncomfortable for a woman in any position.

Comment

I believe my girth is somewhere around 5.25" mid shaft and my lady friend LOVES my thickness..........I don't want to get too thick........I LOVE watching her suck it and if it gets too thick, she wouldn't be able to put it in her mouth........and she LOVES to suck and swallow.........
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I've been around 6.5-7" for the better part of my life and after being with about 30 women I only remember bottoming out once or twice. I think because of my girth I've only been able to enter 2 women at a decent pace. I always had to rub the pus and get it good and wet first. Even after that it's kind of a slow entry no matter what, three or four good pushes before I'm all the way in.

Maybe when women adjust to the girth they're stretching out in length as well cause I hardly ever bottom out. Now, with that said, if a woman gets on top she can rub her cervix all over my glans and doggy style usually isn't an option unless I want to spend a minute or two rubbing my glans against them just to get it in.

Comment

Working...
                                X