Just not feeling the jelqs anymore...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just not feeling the jelqs anymore...

Lately when jelqing, I don't feel anything happening. I always used to be able to feel the glans expand with every jelq, now it just feels like my fingers are just sliding along my shaft. Do you HAVE to be slightly erect for jelqing? Or can it be done flaccid? Feels like I'm wasting my time with bad quality exercises... I can still somewhat feel the V jelqs working, but still not as satisfying as they used to be... Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Start: May 2010
    EL:15cm/5.9"
    EG(middle):13cm/5.1"
    August 2011
    EL:17.5cm/6.9"
    EG(avg):14.3cm/5.6"
    First goal (17x14) complete :)
    Next goal
    EL:18cm/7.1"
    EG:15cm/5.9"

Originally posted by exactly View Post
    Lately when jelqing, I don't feel anything happening. I always used to be able to feel the glans expand with every jelq, now it just feels like my fingers are just sliding along my shaft. Do you HAVE to be slightly erect for jelqing? Or can it be done flaccid? Feels like I'm wasting my time with bad quality exercises... I can still somewhat feel the V jelqs working, but still not as satisfying as they used to be... Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Flaccid won't work, but DO NOT jelq erect or close to erect. Some guys have f**cked up their dicks big time doing that. I'd keep it 50-70% tops. Don't worry so much about feeling anything happening, and just give it TIME ... patience, consistency, and TIME .... eventually, you'll SEE the results.
    11/2009: 6.25 NBPEL/6.5 BPEL, 4.7 MEG/4.95 Base EG
    current: 6.7 NBPEL / 7.0 BPEL, 4.95 MEG/5.2 Base EG
    goal: 7.25 NBPEL, 5.25 MEG

Comment

You are still pushing blood though, so the next time when you jelq think about a girl's butt or something to keep your erection levels.

20-40% is fine for a beginner.
      Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Lol... Yeah, when I first started, I always had to stop because I was getting too erect, now it stays flaccid... No matter how sexual my thoughts get... Maybe I'll do what I read on another thread, only stretching after jelqing so that my penis won't be too tired. That's going to be hard to get used to though...
        August 2011
        Next goal

Comment

Read sex stories when you do it. It keeps you at about 50% while reading it.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...-internet.html
          Start
          6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
          4.8" MEG

07/2017
          8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
          5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
          7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
          5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
          4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

I always bring this up when I read a post like this: If you masturbate a lot, cut back. Horny means good erection levels for jelqing.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Thing is... I hardly ever masturbate. I do it once a week, maybe less... I've never really found it to be that fun... Except maybe when I was a teen.

I'm doing my rice sock session right now, nearly time to start exercising. Let's hope it goes well...
              August 2011
              Next goal

Comment

When my erection level drops lower than I want, a strong kegel or two will usually give me the pump I need. Also, depending on your routine, break the regulars and V's into sets if you haven't already. Too many in a row of anything gets boring, and boring equates to lower erection levels. Remember the test, as your jelqing grip approaches your glans, touch it with your other hand to see how hard it is. The harder your glans is, the more blood you have successfully pushed through your shaft. I would try for around a 50% erection level if possible. I do my routine in private, and I have no distractions (tv, music, talking, pc, etc). I concentrate on technique, and quite frankly how good it feels (and looks!!)..
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I think tomorrow I'll try it in sets. Like maybe switch from normal to the Vs and vice versa every five minutes or so and do that for around half an hour. Think that will work? I've always done PE with music on, I find it gets boring when in silence...
                  August 2011
                  Next goal

Comment

Try this. Do an over hand grip and get your pointer finger and thumb as close to your pubic bone as possible. Really try to grab deep and get as much of your inner penis as possible. While holding the grip firm, but NOT tight, do several strong kegals are let your body push more blood in your penis. As you kegel, try to push your hand deeper towards your inner penis (back into your body) while tightening your grip. THe idea is to trap as much blood as possible. If you do it right, you should feel it! Do this a few times and you'll become fully engorged. (Do not get erect. There is a difference between engorged and erect) This is basically a Uli. However, once you have trapped the blood, then you do super slow mini jelqs or squeezes. I prefer the squeezes. I don't slide my hand, but instead I squeeze the rest of my fingers slowly down the shaft (first the middle, then ring and finally the pinky) causing all the trapped blood to get forced froward towards the glands. THis is an intense exercise, so take it slow. YOu should feel the expansion in your glands again. This move is a jelq/squeeze/uli all in one. I'm sure there's a name somewhere for it.

I am not a doctor or PE guru, so proceed with caution.

MD
                    Mc Dong

Comment

Thank you. I think I'm going to try that tomorrow as well and see how it goes...
                      August 2011
                      Next goal

Comment

Well... I couldn't do any exercises today... My penis was hurting too much... Didn't want to cause an injury... I think my five days on in a row is becoming too intense... I think I'm going to start taking Wednesdays off too, along with the Saturday and Sunday...
                        August 2011
                        Next goal

Comment

Listen to me... Take PE very slow. A lot has to happen to make gains. Arteries, veins, nerves, tissues, the CC & CS, ligs, etc, etc, etc all are adapting to the stress of PE. Pulling to too hard or too fast will cause injuries or problems.

Rest days are a great thing! Use them.

DM
                          Mc Dong

Comment

Yeah, thanks. I do understand the importance of rest days.
                            August 2011
                            Next goal

Comment

Working...