The Ultimate V (The UV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluedragon View Post
    i'm beginner and started jp90,but i couldnt do regular v-jelqs,and i tried these,these are amazing,can i do them?
    Yeah, I do them and I did it as soon as I started the JP90. But be very careful as these v-jelqs are my primary concern of injury in my routine right now. They are VERY easy to overdo, especially for our unconditioned penises. Also, I find it really hard to maintain a usable erection more than a minute (not that regular v's were better in that respect).

Put extra care when you do them to the sides (towards your thighs) as this puts a lot of stress on your left side of the penis (when you pull it towards the right leg) and vice verca. Ive overdone them twice in two weeks, once I did it way too hard and my left part of the penis got really irritated, so I stopped for a day. And the second time was last night when I again overdid the pressure I put on it.

So be careful and gradually amplify the pressure as time goes by, I do it for every new week.
    Initial size (as of October 1:st, 2012):
    NBPEL: 6.3"
    EG: 5.1"

Goal after own made 90 day routine:

NBPEL: 6.55"
    EG: 5.35"

Short term goal, (after a year):
    NBPEL: 7.25"
    EG: 5.75"

Long term goal, (probably in 20-34 months):
    NBPEL: 7.75" (+ 1.45")
    EG: 6.35" (+ 1.25")

Comment

Do i need to do,left side and right side to like with regular V-s?

Comment

I'm still too PE dumb to grasp this without seeing a video...

Comment

Originally posted by bluedragon View Post
          Do i need to do,left side and right side to like with regular V-s?
          I do 10 with my left hand, then 10 with my right. Doing more than 10 in a row with any one hand leaves my knuckles too sore.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by jcarrier View Post
            I'm still too PE dumb to grasp this without seeing a video...
            PM me if you want and tell me what you don't understand.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

when u are on glanc that you finish your first jelq you release your penis or you still hold press on glanc and strating again with other hand down ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cayas View Post
                when u are on glanc that you finish your first jelq you release your penis or you still hold press on glanc and strating again with other hand down ?
                Since the UV requires both hands to grip/squeeze, you must release at the completion of the jelq. When performing the UJ on the other hand, after reaching my glans I grip very tightly and hold that squeeze until I have my next grip completely in place. When I am ready to begin the second jelq I release the first.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Why does the v-jelq differ from the normal jelq? I mean, you do pretty much the same - press up blood. Only difference is the position of your fingers. What I'm wondering is how the position can affect it so much?

Comment

Originally posted by foope View Post
                    Why does the v-jelq differ from the normal jelq? I mean, you do pretty much the same - press up blood. Only difference is the position of your fingers. What I'm wondering is how the position can affect it so much?
                    V's (especially UV's) target your CC's (the sides of your penis, those two chambers make up most of your girth by a large percentage). Regular jelgs are a more general jelq. That is why I came up with UJ's. UJ's specifically target your CS, the bottom of your shaft.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

very nice read. I'm going to try these with my beginner routine. I desperately need girth.
                      It's all about consistency

Start date: Jan 17 2013 JP's 90 day...
                      Original stats:
                      BPEL------ 8.5 inches
                      EG.--------5.7 inches
                      ==========================
                      Current: April 18 2013
                      BPEL------ 8.5 inches
                      EG----------6 inches
                      EQ--------much better

Comment

I can vouch for the effectiveness of these. Making my unit look swollen and wider already after only doing them for a week!
                        My Log to Frankencock:https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1024218

BPEGXMSEG
                        Start: 6.5x4.875
                        Current: 7.25x5.25
                        Next Goal 7.4x5.4
                        Long term: 8x5.8

Comment

Looks like I will be adding these into my workout.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                            I got some twisting when I attempted these from the side, but experienced very little twisting when doing these from the top. Make sure you place the webbing of your fingers directly over the center of your unit and lock your fingers before you start to jelq. Locking your fingers and waiting a second will actually make the jelq even more effective. If that doesn't help, perhaps try using different fingers since it doesn't matter now about finger strength. I was using a very firm grip as I jelqed, maybe a lighter grip would allow some twisting. One last thought, use plenty of lube and keep your fingers moist throughout to prevent uneven friction along your shaft.
                            RBI99... THANK YOU! Love the helpful posts on the UV and UJ. I was thoroughly confused on the V grip, now I look forward to trying your technique. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by WorkinIt2 View Post
                              RBI99... THANK YOU! Love the helpful posts on the UV and UJ. I was thoroughly confused on the V grip, now I look forward to trying your technique. Thanks!
                              You are more than welcome. If you find you like these, or even if you don't, post back here to let others know what you thought/think of them.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                              Heated Bundled LAS
                              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I was really struggling with getting the UV technique right. I followed your instructions and looked at the photos but I never really felt the blood being pumped and driven up my penis the way I did with either standard jelqs or UJs.

As an aside, thanks for inventing the UJ. It takes the jelq to a whole new level and is really awesome.

But back to the matter at hand, so to speak.

I guess between the particular and unique anatomy of my own penis and hands, the space between my middle and pointer finger simply wasn't able to effectively trap the blood in my CCs. Not even clamped with my other hand.

On top of that I had the problem that other guys mentioned with having my penis twist/rotate in response to this kind of jelq. As such, I struggled to keep pressure directed at my CCs.

After three weeks of trying and tweaking, I still couldn't get the hang of it. Naturally, I was frustrated. I had experienced the massive difference when I upped my game with UJs. I was disappointed that it looked like I was going to miss out on the benefits of UVs.

That's when I decided to try a minor variation. I formed an overhand grip using only my thumb and forefinger, but rather than completing the standard OK shape, I restricted it to mimic the V shape used in your UV. To put it another way, instead of closing the OK grip, I pointed my thumb and finger straight down. I kegeled some blood in, squeezed my thumb and finger together, then jelqed up my shaft.

BAM!

Right away I could feel the pressure and see the expansion targeted directly to my CCs. I knew immediately that this was the sensation you had described as the goal for UVs.

Here are a few additional findings I've made with this method:

1) Your fingers/knuckles don't get fatigued from the strain of being bent to clamp the penis. Standard UVs really strained my fingers/knuckles and I found I had to switch hands after every 10 reps as you advised.

2) There is tremendous strength between the pointer finger and the thumb. Exponentially more than what can be achieved between the fingers. That's why it's necessary to clamp the UV grip on the bottom with the other hand. There's not much strength between the pointer and middle finger. Between the thumb and pointer, however, it's a whole different story.

3) Since only one hand is engaged for this jelq, it's now possible to integrate part of the UJ method into this modified UV. When you reach the top of the jelq, you can kegel, clamp the second hand on at the base, and get a mini squeeze with each jelq.

4) The much more touch sensitive finger and thumb combo gives an incredible sense and awareness of directly targeting the CCs. As a result I've become much more aware of the difference between CC and CS and how they each respond to the different jelqing methods ie UJs and UVs.

5) The finger and thumb combo is more coordinated. I've found no twisting/rotation of the penis while jelqing.
                                Start: 12/23/12
                                BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
                                FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
                                BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
                                BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
                                FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

Working...
                                X