kegel queries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kegel queries

1. are u meant to clench your ass muscles as well when you kegel? think i read something about that in karma sutra.
    2. when I kegel, I tend to unconsciously hold in my breath as well and find it difficult to continue with normal breathing while kegeling. anyone experience this or have a comment? you are not meant to hold your breath right?

There are several types of kegel, one clenches the ass muscles.

Comment

You are right ... you should not be struggling to breathe whilst kegeling ! It sounds like you are trying so hard to hold a tight contraction and as a result you are straining yourself. It is ok to feel your anus muscles contract whilst kegeling just as long as you can feel your other pelvic floor muscles contract aswell, but if you can only feel your anus muscles contract then you need to work on your technique.
      Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
      Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
      Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

ok so when you are edging and you get to PONR, and you do the normal kegel, should you or can you clench your ass muscles as well? will that be beneficial?

thanks

Comment

Yes you can. Have you worked with seop/start edging also?

Comment

Oh good, I feel my pelvic floor muscles but also in my butt as well. Yet another question answered just by reading!
            NoseyBailey:rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Noseybailey View Post
              Oh good, I feel my pelvic floor muscles but also in my butt as well. Yet another question answered just by reading!
              Well done ! credit goes where credit is due. I just wish that some of the members would take a leaf out of your book. There are too many guys asking questions that have been answered multiple times before on other threads but are either too lazy or not intelligent enough to search through the forum.
              Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
              Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
              Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Yes Pegasus I do stop start as well. thanks

Comment

When i reach my PONR and kegel it just makes me cum quicker.

Comment

I can kegel correctly only when peeing.After that i can't find my exact PC mscle.
                    If you build it, She will come!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rob211080 View Post
                      When i reach my PONR and kegel it just makes me cum quicker.
                      Those are reverse kegels maybe and i think yo don't feel any orgasm when yo do that.
                      If you build it, She will come!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ayoba View Post
                        2. when I kegel, I tend to unconsciously hold in my breath as well and find it difficult to continue with normal breathing while kegeling. anyone experience this or have a comment? you are not meant to hold your breath right?
                        I used to be exactly the same when I first started. I breathe normally when I kegel now. It just takes practice, you'll get there.
                        Start: 26/06/10
                        BPEL = 6.5"
                        MEG = 5.75"
                        Current (24/10/10)
                        BPEL = 6.75"
                        MEG = 6"
                        Short term goal 8 x 6 :D
                        Ultimate goal 9 x 7 :eek:

Comment

Kegels can be used a number of ways this requires training ,many guys try to run before they can walk.

Comment

When I do my normal kegels I breathe in on the contraction and exhale of the release. This keeps me breathing at near a normal rate. Also I focus on tightening the muscle from the front and then lifting up as I get close to the anus. I do feel a tightening around the anus however the PC muscle does go back there. I just visualize the movement as the clinch starts just behind the penis and moves back and then up. I just tried a few and checked the glutes (all 3 muscle heads) and none of them reflexed during the kegel.

Where I am trying to add kegels to all my stretches and squeezes, the breathing helps set the cadence and I count the kegels to control the duration of the exercise. Fast kegels I breathe on every other one and on slower kegels I take a deeper breathe the longer the kegel is held.
                            9/13/10 332#(BPFL1.75xFG3.25),(BPEL3.75xEG4.25)

6/25/13 303#(BPFL4xFG3.63),NBPLF3.25,(BPEL6xBEG4.88/MEG4.88/HEG4.5),NBPEL5.38

Goal 210#(BPFL4xFG4),NBPLF3.5,(BPEL6.5xMEG5),NBPEL6

Comment

BTW, on reverse kegels I do the opposite on breathing. I exhaust on the contraction (push) and inhale on the release. So I guess I technically hold my breathe butstill take about 12-15 breathes per minute.
                              The only kegel I haven't got a good breathing pattern on yet is elevator kegels. Most I can do now is inhale on the contraction and try to breathe normally as I hold and then retighten up to the next floor level. On a good day I get 4 levels so the kegel lasts about 12 seconds, too long for just one breathe.
                              9/13/10 332#(BPFL1.75xFG3.25),(BPEL3.75xEG4.25)

6/25/13 303#(BPFL4xFG3.63),NBPLF3.25,(BPEL6xBEG4.88/MEG4.88/HEG4.5),NBPEL5.38

Goal 210#(BPFL4xFG4),NBPLF3.5,(BPEL6.5xMEG5),NBPEL6

Comment

Working...
                              X