Exercises to pull penis out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercises to pull penis out

What exercises are there to pull the hidden part of your penis out except internal stretch?

Try hanging.

Comment

I do 15mins 3x a day of manual stretching. I start off slow to warm up and then just do a lot of pulls in various styles and directions. It is working for me big time so going to keep at it. I like doing this manually as I can feel the need to ease up of go more intense and adjust on the fly.
      starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
      March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
      March: BPFL 7.7
      Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

I dont want to try hanging .. isnt there any exercises apart from internal stretch to stretch your penis out? or does any stretch help pull your penis out?

Comment

Originally posted by b123 View Post
          I dont want to try hanging .. isnt there any exercises apart from internal stretch to stretch your penis out? or does any stretch help pull your penis out?
          IMO, you just answered your own question: when you stretch your penis, you're not choosing which part of the penis (inner or outer) you stretch, you just stretch the whole thing. The only thing that you choose is on which ligament you want to put more pressure according to the direction in which you stretch!
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Working...
          X