No announcement yet.

Guide: Warming up without a heat soure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide: Warming up without a heat soure.

Background:
    Sometimes we want to pull our dick for 5 minutes because we need or want to. Often when I do quick sessions, I'm in school or other public places where I don't have any heat sources.
    The idea behind this is to do stretching without traditional warming up, yet minimizing the risk of injury. Since I've played soccer since I was 7 years old, the idea is directly taken physical practice.

Theory:
    While heat makes our penis and ligatures pliable, it also prevent us from injury us self. This is very important, especially to the newbies.
    The thermodynamics tells us that loosing up tissue depends on energy add to the system. If I want to melt butter, I can use heat or mechanical work. Since melting butter is about breaking the chemical bonds, we want to add energy to break the bonds. Both heat and mechanical work involves enough energy to break the chemical bonds.
    This may sound to boring, but let's apply it to a more realistic point of view. When we want to practice soccer, do we apply heat on our body or do we put light mechanical work on our body?
    We do physical warm-up (light mechanical work) to loosen up our stiff knuckles, to be able to practice better and to prevent injury. Since soccer and other physical practices involves muscles and knuckles, we have to do physical warm up since that "applies" more energy on our body and tissue and give us a better warm up than heat.

The idea is to use mechanical warm up primary when we don't have any heat source but also if we want a proper warm up as a compliment to heat.

How to:
    I often use this method when I'm not at home and don't have my IR-lamp. I often do 5 minutes stretches and I need a quick and safe warm up.

1. Pull out your dick to 50% (100%=BPFSL) stretched length and release the force, do this 10 times in every directions.
    2. Do the above straight out, down,up,left and v-sterch.
    3. Go to back to step one but with 75% stretch.

This should take about 2 minutes.

Note that I use 2 minutes of mechanical warm up to 5 minutes of work. If you are going to work out for 20 minutes, I advice you to make 5 minutes of warm up. Don't let the warm up be less than 20-25% of your total time spent.

Good luck and grow your dicks safely!
    Log
    Measurements (Current):
    BPEL: 7.25"
    HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

I find that when I wake up in the morning, I do 5 minutes of fowfers and the heat between my legs/cheeks helps limber the guy up and after stretching exercises like Gyrta mentioned above, I am ready to go.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

release the force?

Comment

Very interesting I'll keep it in mind and give it a try when I'm on the go.
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog28 View Post
          release the force?
          Release the pull.
          Log
          Measurements (Current):
          BPEL: 7.25"
          HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Working...