No announcement yet.

Told Wife About PE Exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys since we're all up front with the ladies which is great do you think any of them want to join and help out our meager but highly capable female members? I ran it by my wife months ago but she knows I make a fool out of myself often and didn't really want to be a part of it but maybe some would consider it?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      Ok guys since we're all up front with the ladies which is great do you think any of them want to join and help out our meager but highly capable female members? I ran it by my wife months ago but she knows I make a fool out of myself often and didn't really want to be a part of it but maybe some would consider it?
      x2. Get your wifies

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

What do you need help with? I'm not sure my wife would add much value to this great community. She is a PICU RN, and we have three kids. So most of her expertise is with kids.

I'd be glad to ask her any question you all have.
        My Progress Thread

Stats:
        Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
        Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
        Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
        FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Comment

Originally posted by danvers View Post
          What do you need help with? I'm not sure my wife would add much value to this great community. She is a PICU RN, and we have three kids. So most of her expertise is with kids.

I'd be glad to ask her any question you all have.
          Just the female perspective on things ya know. You know us guys and the bagillion questions we have for women about our penises!
          I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Every now and then I'll pose a question I see here to my gf - just as a casual conversation topic - to get her perspective. Most times she's pretty close to BW's POV if she's posted on it. Maybe one day soon I'll 'nudge' her here ...
            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by TINKERBELL View Post
              I think its great you told your wife, i think if you are in a relationship the size of the penis effects two people, so it is important that the other person is able to have input on things as it develops.
              It sounds like you have a fairly healthy approach to sex too .. communication is soo important!
              I agree completely, communication is very important.
              I tried to tell my GF once not too long ago, she just didn't believe PE was possible.
              Intro
              Progress
              “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

Working...
              X