Male Enhancement Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male Enhancement Coach

I'm thinking about purchasing the MAle Enhancement coach -thingy, but i can't decide whic coach to choose.
    Big Al or Dr. Howard ???
    I'd like to hear your thoughts/experiences concerning this. Remember, i'm fairly a beginner since I've been doing PE pretty inconsistently.
    Blue balls build character ^ ^
    Looks like King Winter's on our side!

I'd go with Al, Dr Howard appears to be for more advanced training, involving pumping and hanging.
    I'm also of the opinion that manual gains should be exhausted before device training, but this is all IMO of course.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I don't know Dr. Howard but I use Big Al's coaching service and I am very pleased.
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I was also considering this
        +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
        +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

I know both men and speak to them regularly on the phone. I would just email Big Al and ask him if you can correspond with both. I am not sure how he is doing this now that Dr. Howard came on board, but I know that if you begin an account, Big Al will always be willing to help you to the best of his ability, and he is damn good at coaching guys, so long as they stick to what he says, and never lie or mis-report what they have been doing in terms of their routine.

Comment

Working...
          X