This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bxitachi View Post
    yea, 3 days is probably best, as the squeeze(or if ur hardcore horse squeeze) is intense. Plus you do edge and kegels with it so the rest is needed (sometimes i take an extra day if i have mixed body cues)

I switch simply because my hands get tired, but i think it would help keep your penis even to do even reps with each hand even though
    one hand may be stronger)
    Thanks for your input I made replies without seeing this post.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Since I started doing kegels, my penis doesn't get sore after ejaculation. So you know what to tell them if other people have the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
        Thanks for your input I made replies without seeing this post.
        np
        figured id lend a bit of first hand experience (no pun intended)
        bpel -6.25in
        girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
        BPEL -7.5 in
        NBPEL - 6,8 in
        Girth)- 5.5
        Goal:
        NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
        Girth- 6in max
        My Journal

Comment

Great routine Big Al! I've hit a plateau with my jelq routine and KP recommended this. (I'm starting my second year of PE and length gains are getting hard to come by). I did half a routine last night, along with some bundled stretches and and edging session and I was SORE this morning -- a very different workout than what I'm used to you.

Is it okay to add bundled stretches to the routine, or is that too much? Thanks for your help!
          STATS:
          Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
          BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
          :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Spera View Post
            Since I started doing kegels, my penis doesn't get sore after ejaculation. So you know what to tell them if other people have the same problem.
            Thanks for your input

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by JonasKay View Post
              Great routine Big Al! I've hit a plateau with my jelq routine and KP recommended this. (I'm starting my second year of PE and length gains are getting hard to come by). I did half a routine last night, along with some bundled stretches and and edging session and I was SORE this morning -- a very different workout than what I'm used to you.

Is it okay to add bundled stretches to the routine, or is that too much? Thanks for your help!
              I hope this routine works out for you. I'd advise against adding any extra movements to the routine for at least a few weeks. That way, if/when you do decide to add something you'll be able to note what effect it'll have on your results.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                I hope this routine works out for you. I'd advise against adding any extra movements to the routine for at least a few weeks. That way, if/when you do decide to add something you'll be able to note what effect it'll have on your results.
                Thanks Big Al. Yeah, you're probably right. I'm just anxious to try new exercises. I'll give this routine a month and see what happens.
                STATS:
                Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
                :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by JonasKay View Post
                  Thanks Big Al. Yeah, you're probably right. I'm just anxious to try new exercises. I'll give this routine a month and see what happens.
                  You're welcome- and please keep us posted

Comment

Awesome! Going to give this a shot. Thanks, Al!

Comment

still love this routine
                      bpel -6.25in
                      girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
                      BPEL -7.5 in
                      NBPEL - 6,8 in
                      Girth)- 5.5
                      Goal:
                      NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
                      Girth- 6in max
                      My Journal

Comment

The description of the side to side stretch differs from the movements in the video. I prefer the exercise as outlined in the description. For me, changing the position to "straight out" and then "straight down" each time moves/loosens my grip.

Comment

Has anyone seen any results using this routine? About the side to side stretch, how many seconds do you hold the stretch before switching to the left then to the right?

Also, I was trying to look at how to do the Squeeze put when I click on the FMO link, it makes me type in a username and password, which I don't have.

edit: I scrolled down a litte further and saw the videos
                          BackMask
                          Last edited by BackMask; 09-22-2011, 12:55 PM.

Comment

^ I gained .3-.4 in length and .1 in girth in little less than a month when I did this routine.
                            Start
                            6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
                            4.8" MEG

07/2017
                            8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
                            5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
                            7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
                            5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
                            4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Doing this right now. Can definitely feel the stretches when you are done, pretty much like when you are sore when you lift. Also, the squeezes do tire you out. When I mark gains from this I will come back and tell everyone.
                              Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                              Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

I'm considering really seriously doing this routine in 1.5 months from now (after 4.5 months of JP90).
                                Its short, done only 3 times a week and I've heard of many people who gained from it.
                                Starting stats (June 2011):
                                BPEL - 6.2''
                                BPFSL - 6.375''
                                EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
                                BPEL - 6.5''
                                EG - 5''

My PE Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Working...
                                X