Extender VS PE Workout???What are your thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender VS PE Workout???What are your thoughts

Guys im seriously fucking over this extender its killing my life and my spare time with my gf cos im always wearing it and on an extreme pull too. I would say i have gained a very very small amount of elasticity in my penis as in after a few weeks i can keep on adding more and more links on until i just plateaued and cannot move up any further. I have been wearing this stupid thing im pretty sure nearly all year at least 5 days a week sometimes 7 but no less than 5 times a week about 3-4 hrs on a maximum stretch laying down cos if i walk around it starts to come off so i get a really huge stretch if i stay still (though i can walk around but just incase it starts coming off). Anyway my point is its doing fuck all for me i even take testosterone boosters and those vimax enhancement tablets which probably dont do anything either. Should i just start stretching??would i be really better off in the long run?do pe workouts really work better and faster?if so this would be great to start compared to having to wear this uncomfortable thing for 4 hrs a day when i work go to gym and study every day. Any help would be great guys

PE workouts don't work better or faster (this is a forbidden word here ), they just work, just as extenders work when they are used properly and safely. That said, we're all different and what suits to one doesn't necessarily suit to the other. You gave extender a try and are not happy with and find it uncomfortable, so maybe it's time to try something else. It's up to you if you want to try PE workouts, just be sure to do it safely.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Seems you have uncovered a method to build up your penis's resistance, to being stretched by reducing it's elasticity.

"cos im always wearing it and on an extreme pull too. I would say i have gained a very very small amount of elasticity in my penis as in after a few weeks i can keep on adding more and more links on until i just plateaued and cannot move up any further."

Seen this posted before by extender wearers following the "more must be better", I need this gain ASAP! philosophy. It is also encouraged by some extender manufacturers by simply advising their users to add additional links over a scheduled period of time.
      Whats is lacking is that some users do better using a fixed amount of "pull" or "tension" while wearing, and then waiting for growth to catch up. (600 to 1000 grams, for example, perhaps 0.2" per 5 weeks)
      If you can take a long break, let your penis recover, wear what ever brand extender you have at a less stressful amount of pull, (about 4 hrs a day), and mix in whatever jelqing, moderate hand stretching, exercises you want, you may be able to encourage growth. Schedule in two back to back rest days & fine tune your wearing patterns to maintain EQ & PI's.

Simply adding more, and more, and more force did not seem to payoff, according to your post.
      Good luck.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

For the time you spend extending you could hang and use the extender as a cool down. I'll wrap my penis and the extender with a chilled rice sock. Also try using chopsticks to jelq when you have the extender on, placing the chopsticks on the inside of the bars. An example of the exercise is on jelqtools.com. They don't do it with an extender on but you'll get the idea. Try to get the most out of the extender without the 4-6 hour you need to wear it to get gains.
        Funny, I've been doing this for years, now I'm doing it the right way!
        Age 18, 1998 - 5.25
        10.2010 - BPEL - 6+
        12.2010 - BPEL - 6.6
        04.2011 - BPEL - 6.9
        Going for length but girth is getting great.

Comment

thanks wynn sounds good

Comment

First off, you need to modify your extender to keep it from coming off. Wearing it lying down is just not practical and I can see the frustration.

In my experience, the 2 biggest factors in extender effectiveness is 1.) Comfort and 2.) Keeping it in place.

For the comfort factor, I cut a small piece of neoprene (from a mouse pad) in the shape of the head and glued it on. I also cut a hole in a larger piece and wear it at the base. It keeps the bars from pinching the scrotum.

For the slippage, I replaced the rubber strap (which inevitably slips off) with a velcro cable wrap. This requires a having a good wrap in place otherwise it will rub your skin raw.

I can wear mine for many hours without it coming off.

Also as to the effectiveness of using alone. I found mine was much more effective when used in conjunction with manual exercises.
            Using it a lone didn't produce much in the way of results.

Hope this helps...
            May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

I don't think wearing at an extreme pull is necessary. Drop down the tension a bit and xonseal under your clothes and just wear it throughout the day. I did the same thing for about 2 hours a day and didn't see much for gains until I dropped some tension and wore it for longer periods

Comment

Iguana, could you name a supplier for the velcro cable thing you speak of? The more specific the better- please give details.

I found some medical grade .25" clear silicone tubing from a place called Carr McMaster. It is soft and very comfortabe stuff, very easy to install and to remove after a session, and it is durable. But being tubing it had a tendency to deform under tension and that is not good for slippage, so I came up with a way to inject clear silicone into it which when it cures turns the tube into cord rather than hollow. The way I did this is put a hand-pump vacuum on one end of a piece cut to length, then put the dispenser tip of clear silicone on the other end, and squeeze like hell. It's hard to get the clear cream silicone to go all the way through the noose but if you work at it it goes all the way through. Then it cures for a day or two and you have a really high quality clear silicone cord and that works real well as a noose. The clear silicone is just off the shelf stuff you can buy anywhere.

However, I am always looking for a better way, and one thing I have trouble with is that my glans is a bit asymmetrical which means it is ALWAYS trying to slip out of the noose on the left side. The corona on left side is a bit narrower than the right, and the right side has a wider corona ring. Since keeping the corona behind the noose is the key to comfort with a noose, and a well installed noose is a comfortable one, it is paramount to have just the right noose material so the noose-to-corona fit is perfect.

Anyway I am open for suggestions and I hear that velcro products tend to work well on extenders. I am convinced that my glans being slightly on the small side and not being circumsized plus having a slight asymmetry of the glans may mean I can't use other methods of extender securement. But I am willing to try new things. The truth is, the silicone noose works pretty well for me but it would be nice if there was an even better and more comfortable method.
                rhinoguy
                Last edited by rhinoguy; 12-20-2010, 07:30 PM.
                Where there is PE there is love and understanding.

Start, Oct. '10:
                BPEL: 7.0"
                May 2014:
                BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
                Goals:
                2014: BPEL 8.0"
                2025: BPEL 36.0"

Comment

Originally posted by Bornwicked View Post
                  Guys im seriously fucking over this extender its killing my life and my spare time with my gf cos im always wearing it and on an extreme pull too. I would say i have gained a very very small amount of elasticity in my penis as in after a few weeks i can keep on adding more and more links on until i just plateaued and cannot move up any further. I have been wearing this stupid thing im pretty sure nearly all year at least 5 days a week sometimes 7 but no less than 5 times a week about 3-4 hrs on a maximum stretch laying down cos if i walk around it starts to come off so i get a really huge stretch if i stay still (though i can walk around but just incase it starts coming off). Anyway my point is its doing fuck all for me i even take testosterone boosters and those vimax enhancement tablets which probably dont do anything either. Should i just start stretching??would i be really better off in the long run?do pe workouts really work better and faster?if so this would be great to start compared to having to wear this uncomfortable thing for 4 hrs a day when i work go to gym and study every day. Any help would be great guys
                  I wear my extender 10-12 hours a day, and have done so for about 31 days. I have easily gained about 1/4 of an inch. I suggest ditching it ANY time you goto the gym. Use exercise time as break time. I'm sure many people have brought up the velcro strap, I personally have no idea how to make it or where to get the stuff to make it, but I don't patron office supply shops often so it's very foreign to me, and anything I haven't already done once I consider impossible, heh. As for what I do use, the comfort strap with memory foam pads, I have virtually no slippage at all and it keeps my head at or above the top of the device at all times and is not a bother when I'm just walking around. You sound like you don't want to be bothered with a bunch of stuff, so I'd say keep up with the extender, get pads, make a velcro strap, do whatever you need to do and wear it like you mean it. There's no quick fix here but if you just keep the damn thing on, stuff happens!...

PS- If you are indeed taking the "Male Virility Enhancement" pills from Vimax, keep up with it, every day. Because that's what I'm doing until my supply runs out. I can't say it helps or not because I'm using the extender and the pills at the same time, but really, I am fast approaching 7 inches and I have been closer to 6 my entire life. I'm not screwing with a winning combo that is giving me results no matter what.
                  Last edited by TomY; 12-21-2010, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TomY View Post
                    I wear my extender 10-12 hours a day, and have done so for about 31 days. I have easily gained about 1/4 of an inch. I suggest ditching it ANY time you goto the gym. Use exercise time as break time. I'm sure many people have brought up the velcro strap, I personally have no idea how to make it or where to get the stuff to make it, but I don't patron office supply shops often so it's very foreign to me, and anything I haven't already done once I consider impossible, heh. As for what I do use, the comfort strap with memory foam pads, I have virtually no slippage at all and it keeps my head at or above the top of the device at all times and is not a bother when I'm just walking around. You sound like you don't want to be bothered with a bunch of stuff, so I'd say keep up with the extender, get pads, make a velcro strap, do whatever you need to do and wear it like you mean it. There's no quick fix here but if you just keep the damn thing on, stuff happens!...

PS- If you are indeed taking the "Male Virility Enhancement" pills from Vimax, keep up with it, every day. Because that's what I'm doing until my supply runs out. I can't say it helps or not because I'm using the extender and the pills at the same time, but really, I am fast approaching 7 inches and I have been closer to 6 my entire life. I'm not screwing with a winning combo that is giving me results no matter what.
                    have you always wore it for 10 -12 hours a day, and when you first notice your gains was it with the ruler or the eye ball test it seem to look longer in your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by cantwait View Post
                      have you always wore it for 10 -12 hours a day, and when you first notice your gains was it with the ruler or the eye ball test it seem to look longer in your hands.
                      Yeah, ever since I got it, it arrived in the morning on the 19th of November and I put the noose head on then. And I got the comfort strap about 10 days later which made it much less hell to keep it on that long. I first noticed gains about a week after the strap came. I guess I'd say first I noticed by hand and then I measured it, because there was more than I could grasp in my entire palm only counting the length above my fat, ie. non bone pressed...

Comment

I am getting gains on about 225 hours of PE so far. Just passed a quarter inch of growth, and getting near a half inch. It really is great being able to do this and I am sorry no one knew anythign about it when I was younger. Oh well, half way through life is better than never. Pushing for 7.5" now.

Start, Oct. '10:
                        May 2014:
                        Goals:

Comment

Originally posted by rhinoguy View Post
                          I am getting gains on about 225 hours of PE so far. Just passed a quarter inch of growth, and getting near a half inch. It really is great being able to do this and I am sorry no one knew anythign about it when I was younger. Oh well, half way through life is better than never. Pushing for 7.5" now.
                          thats great man what your routine like.

Comment

I have a basic routine that deals with issues and probelms particular to my physiology, but the basic idea with any extender is to put your penis under traction for some number of hours per day. Do this for as long per day as you have time for and your penis allows. When I got into this, I read several published studies by peer reviewed researchers on how the penis extender was studied on study groups. One of the groups used it for 8 hours a day, another used it for about 5. So I figured to get results like the people in the studies I would need to spend some time with it. I decided that I would try 4 hours and see if anything happens. Lo and behold, my disk starts growing and growing kind of fast. I could not believe it at first, although I was sure from the studies that I would see some kind of a result if I could do the method and do it with seriousness and regularity.

You have some reading to do. Start with the these studies-

1. Wikipedia penis enlargement (see Sources at the bottom).
                            2. Andropenis Studies link.

Make sure to THOROUGHLY read the "University of Turin 2008" study and the "1st Virtual Sexology and Hispanoamerican Sexual Education Congress in Madrid" study. If you can't understand them, ask your doctor what they say. They say that if you do the methods used in their studies your dick will grow. End of story, proven beyond any shade of doubt. It is not magic or a scam, it is hard work.

My personal routine is, warm up with either some jelqing or pumping for about ten minutes. This is to get the blood flowing and the glans puffed up. Then wear the extender for about 1-2 hours depending on comfort. Uncomfortable=stop, adjust, try again. Comfortable = keep it on up to 2 hours. After a total of 4 hours is achieved using a stopwatch, quit for the day. Update the logbook and that's it for the day. If there is any sort of skin rip or great discomfort or soreness, take a day off. I have logged over 225 hours across 3 months doing this routine and it works. I have added almost a half inch to my dick. It is hard work in the sense that doing anything seriously every single day that rolls around and doing it without fail is hard work. 4 hours a day is a lot of time, dedication, time spent sitting in a chair, and effort to make sure things are being done right.

Start, Oct. '10:
                            May 2014:
                            Goals:

Comment

Working...
                            X