Gaining Faster by Doing less?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaining Faster by Doing less?

I posted this in my progress log, but I thought I would ask a question here.

I could not resists and took some early measurements, because I have been noticing my Erection looks bigger.

The Results:

BPEL has hit 7.5" and Girth has hit 5.75" mid shaft. I grew about a 1/4" inch in the last month and added a little over 1/8" in girth.

My NBPEL measured around 6 and 7/8" so I gained there as well.

It seems like I am gaining faster now that I am doing less. I cut my routine down due to some EQ issues. However, even when my EQ hit 10 on my last routine I never measure more than 7.25" BPEL.

After about a month on my lighter routine, I hit 7.5". Do you think there is something to it?
    My Progress Thread

Stats:
    Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
    Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
    Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
    FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Well they do say less is more here in PE - lol Congrats !
    Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
    Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
    Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Yes - I do.

I think for each of us there is a therapeutic amount of PE work where we gain optimally.

We each have to figure out how much that is, some people's dicks can tolerate much more volume of work, where for another guy - the same exact amount of work will be way too much.

The general trend tends to be to want to do too much - if you think about the level of motivation that any given man has for PE, especially at the beginning.

Congratulations on the gains btw, & well done for having the self control to try the different approach.
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Thanks,

I really appreciate the feedback. I think once I realized that the goal should be an overall healthy penis, not a bigger on, I got back on track.

Of course, I would not have realized it, if the people here didn't point it out
        My Progress Thread

Stats:

Comment

Add to your program

If you add this product to your program it will double the blood flow and also is the best for stamina on the market today it is called PLEEZENER its cheap and 100% effective you gotta try this stuff it's GREAT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sjent View Post
            If you add this product to your program it will double the blood flow and also is the best for stamina on the market today it is called PLEEZENER its cheap and 100% effective you gotta try this stuff it's GREAT!!!
            You are about to be banned sjent, see if you can get 1 more in before you're gone.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Beat me to it Vulcan.Good kill!
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Damn,

You guys should be in the extermination business.
                My Progress Thread

Stats:

Comment

I always did great on less is more I always had taken 3 days off after a workout and the
                  gains in length and girth came easy.
                  As a matter of fact just took off 1 week and made another small gain in girth
                  Starting Stats
                  BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
                  BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
                  I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                    You are about to be banned sjent, see if you can get 1 more in before you're gone.
                    Nice one Vulcan

Originally posted by danvers View Post
                    Damn,

You guys should be in the extermination business.
                    lol - i guess guys like sjent are rats ! The mods will soon suss them out.
                    Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                    Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                    Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

I think that definitely is true unless you are old (in which case your poor elasticity will make it easy to gain even if you overdo it).

I took a break for 18 months and gained an inch, for example. Breaks are in my opinion very important, thankfully they tend to happen whether you like it or not as sometimes it isn't practical to do PE.

Comment

Does "less is more" apply to only a guy who practice PE for a long time?

Because now I haven't gain anything for almost 2 months (I have PE for 6 months now and back to
                        when I first did JP routine my gain was very impressive)

I try to add more exercise but nothing happened.
                        Going to be 7-incher after a long plateau !
                        useful Phallosan review here - www.phallosan-forte-review.com

Comment

I took 3 months off... actually lost .2" in length.. nothing i girth (thank god)... I am just starting to PE consistently.... day on, day off... day on, 2 days off... not really planned, just happens. I'm taking tonight off (edging and fowfers only) and tomorrow off... mon back on..

i'm hoping the less is more concept helps me gain my additional desired .4" in NBPEL and .2" in MEG

I mean... took me ~5-6 months to see a full inch gain + .3" to girth...

maybe with the deconditioning of 3 months off will help me gain again quickly heh

(I hope)

great post imo
                          A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                          NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                          GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

You should gain back what you lost pretty quickly, Dante. I have often thought that if I had approached the "less is more" mode, I would have gained just as quickly as I did from my highly strenuous routine. The thing was that I didn't find it strenuous--it was just a lot of fun.

If we are relaxed and "laid back," our dicks can be "tricked" into not only not turtling, but coming out of their "self-preservation/protective" mode, and revealing their full length and girth, in all their glory. The thing is our dicks recoil, like a turtle's head, at the first threat of potential injury. This is normal and necessary for procreation.

I experimented, thanks to German Stallion at Matters of Size, with this concept of "less is more", and "coaxed" my cock out to a remarkable new length. It only lasted for that session, and I repeated it once more at another work-out. See my thread here on "German Stallion's Paradoxical Pullout." I can't find the link.

What did I learn from this experiment? I learned what my potential growth is, I do believe. Perhaps this was my "inner penis" coming out, I don't know.

I do know that I have never mastered the reverse kegel, but I can get additional length and girth from doing regular kegels, so why risk shitting or peeing my pants, right? I know I have powerful kegel muscles, and I know I can kegel my dick a good half inch, sometimes an inch, longer, with larger girth in the process. There is good blood flow down there from kegeling, methinks.

Comment

Working...
                            X