Why am I doing this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I doing this?

I want to share how I feel about the whole PE issue and see if any one can relate.

In college I was alway shy and was never really confident in my size. Say about 5.25 to 5.5 is where I have ranged. I have hand many chances of the years with women but have always felt shy about it. You know, dropping my pants and not feeling like I had much to show. Anyways through college I knew I had a psychological issue about it and got over it to a point. Have had a couple of long term relationships etc that was never really the issue to the women I was with. So It was really an issue for me mentally. I had even found out about Jelqing back in college 10 years ago, am now 34. Never really did anything about it cause it just never seemed possible.

I kinda feel like I am going back to that state of mind where I am getting conscious about it again. My inner confidence is set to defualt lower because of this.
    I am sure I could find a girl that it would be no big deal to her, but somehow I got it in my head that what I got ain't good enough. So I kinda don't even pursue the opposite sex as much.

Now lets say I operate from the position that its possible for me. It takes me say 2years to get where I want, going from 5 to 7. I start thinking, do I just become a recluse and not date and just sacrifice 2 years to get to a point where I am comfortable about it.

I do understand that it is also how u use it etc. And I was pretty good in bed with my exes etc, but it is a mental block for me from childhood and I just want to move past it. I am pretty confident in everything else I do, work etc. But somehow as a person this makes me feel less. If I have to take 2years off and deal with it and get past this rather then deal with it for the rest of my life.. or just accept that is how it is for me and not worry about it or both.
    CURRENT STATS: DEC 28 2010
    BPFSL - 5.5 - // BPEL - 5.5 - Girth 4.75 // Fl - 3 FG - 4

Man to me I just do this thing because it's fun and I if others have been succesfull I know for a damn fact there is hope for me as well. We're all human beings in the end and we are the same, so I know I will approach some kind of goal. Atleast my short term one I'll be happy.. but this time I am for real.
    start
    bpel - 6.435"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - ???

current
    bpel -
    6.625"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
    bpel - 7.5"
    eg - 5.25"

long term goal
    The magic 8 by 6 foo.

Comment

Originally posted by woodywood View Post
      If I have to take 2years off and deal with it and get past this rather then deal with it for the rest of my life.. or just accept that is how it is for me and not worry about it or both.
      Hey woodywood,

I understand where you're coming from...to a degree. I don't think PE is only for your penis. I also think it's for your confidence, sense of self-worth, ego, etc. Sometimes our greatest enemies are those voices in our heads that say "you're not well-equipped," "you're not man enough," and all that self-depricating shit. In fact, lack of confidence may take more time to change than it would take you to change your penis. I'm not saying PE is going to fix everything, but it's a start. A lot of guys here have experienced a confidence boost from dedicated PE work.

Just remember to stay in the moment and be flexible, one jelq at a time!
      STATS:
      Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
      BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
      :rolleyes:

Comment

Woodywood, I totally understand where you're coming from. I have suffered from a lack of confidence about size and sexual performance for close to eight years. Throughout those years, I have avoided literally almost all sexual situations due to fear of being inadequate and non satisfying in the bedroom. Since beginning PE, I've developed much more confidence in my size which has relieved some of the anxiety I've been dealing with. As for becoming a recluse while attempting to reach your goal size....I don't think that is going to make your situation any easier to deal with in the long term. Same thing I'm dealing with....every year that passes that you aren't experiencing women will make it that much more difficult to do so once you reach your goal. I'd say start a dedicated, consistent routine, but still enjoy yourself in the mean time.

*diesel
        Starting Stats:
        March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
        Current Stats:
        November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

Thanks guys, appreciate it very much!!!

Comment

All I know is anything you can have on your side, you should employ. Even if something is great, it could always be better. And in my case, if you're starting at 0, anything to work up the confidence to hit 1 or higher is my best shot, and that's the one I'm taking...

Comment

TomY - very wise words!

Comment

I understand you had a psychological issue, but I was (still am) one horny dude. I didn't let my 5.75 pre PE penis stop me from getting laid. Don't recluse yourself man, Life is way too short. Go out and experience them ladies!!
                +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
                +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

yea You're right. Thanks

Somehow it made sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X