No announcement yet.

How many of you are bald or balding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinning, but seem to getting results with the 5% Regaine (rogaine).

In the future I will consider the latest transplant procedure, as I will not look great completely bald.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Not thinning or balding.

Comment

thinning and balding--isn't that male norm unless you Ronald Reagonish.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

I went through this in my prime! If your losing your hair and its at the point where you look like your hanging on to the last threads for dear life! Shave it - Just Do It. Trust me! It changed my life! I got myself a nice tan, some nice threads and provided your head is not like the elephant man & you can keep your body like a Greek God. Your In! Man I can't tell you how taking that step and just embracing it changed my whole spirit. It will do the same your you too! Especially if your young and reading this! I feel your pain, lived the Rogaine and killed the delusional actions that where driving me insane :P

I'm 36 and the Vin Diesel look has been with me since 22!

If your confident in this look, totally embrace it - the right women will melt over you! I swear it.

Blessings to my bald Brothers

Oh also I highly recommend the Whal Balder Ultra Close Haircut Kit, 13 Piece! (look it up online).

This baby will keep you smooth and slick! Closest think to a blade! (best option if you don't mind spending the money on new blades constantly!)

Comment

I'm thinning and for many years now it hasn't bothered me. Although when i was in my early twenties i had heared that washing your hair in urine would help restore back the hair so i tried it a few times and i became very unpopular. I also tried propecia for a year and that didn't work either and from that point onwards having thinning hair has never bothered me.

I've also made a vow to never wear a baseball hat because lots of bald guys use them like a wig, infact i know one guy (my brother) and he's done his balding process under his baseball hat and i haven't seen him without a baseball hat or wooly hat for about 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
              I'm thinning and for many years now it hasn't bothered me. Although when i was in my early twenties i had heared that washing your hair in urine would help restore back the hair so i tried it a few times and i became very unpopular. I also tried propecia for a year and that didn't work either and from that point onwards having thinning hair has never bothered me.

I've also made a vow to never wear a baseball hat because lots of bald guys use them like a wig, infact i know one guy (my brother) and he's done his balding process under his baseball hat and i haven't seen him without a baseball hat or wooly hat for about 10 years.
              Just try to wear one when you're out in the sun. Basal cell carcinoma's love to grow where hair used to be and they hurt getting removed there. Or you can cover your head with sunscreen but that looks stupid.
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                Just try to wear one when you're out in the sun. Basal cell carcinoma's love to grow where hair used to be and they hurt getting removed there. Or you can cover your head with sunscreen but that looks stupid.
                Thanks for the advice. I will start wearing a bandana.

Comment

Balding here, keep it close cut (1/8") guard, and I also have a well trimmed beard. My younger brother is the same.

No problems with the ladies that my lack of hair caused
                  Advice from my Dad when I was 16 "It ain't how you cut the mustard, it's how you lick the jar!" Thanks Dad!

Comment

Semi bald!
                    That's why I my long curly brown hair Kitty again

Comment

Working...
                    X