Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My biggest fear. Tell me what you think (i posted this in the beginner forum mistak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made about 3/8 gain in length in just three months. No girth though (which I was after) but I realised I was overdoing it. Overtraining also can hinder gains so start real slow to the point of being disciplined. I have been told so many times by different people never to lose track and always keep focused, keep it simple and be patient and before you know it, you've made gains.

I will start a progress log I think now. As I've just restarted PE again, now doing the JP90 day programme from scratch (day 4).
    I just want girth!!! Am dying to get through the 90 day so I can get to my squeezes and erect bends, hahaha.
    Patience....that's what it's all about.

And I don't think I have ever heard of anyone doing PE for a year or so and not getting any gains at all.
    6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
    My Progress Log

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for all the replies.

Seems like everyone on here is so nice and supportive.

I have started a log too. I think stopping myself from overtraining is going to be my problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie5x5 View Post
        Thanks for all the replies.

Seems like everyone on here is so nice and supportive.

I have started a log too. I think stopping myself from overtraining is going to be my problem.

I think many people over train !
        see how it works for you getting on the beginner routine when you see yourself stop gaining or making slow or no gains
        then try 1 day on 2 days off.
        I always did 1 day on and 3 days off and made great results.
        Good luck and do not overdue it i did more then a few times just be easy and take your time.
        Starting Stats
        BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
        BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
        I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

Originally posted by Livin Life View Post
          I think many people over train !
          see how it works for you getting on the beginner routine when you see yourself stop gaining or making slow or no gains
          then try 1 day on 2 days off.
          I always did 1 day on and 3 days off and made great results.
          Good luck and do not overdue it i did more then a few times just be easy and take your time.

LESS is MORE!!!

I am convinced I abused my penis for a few months and it cost me in gains.
          June 2010 Beginning bpel 5.75 mseg 4.75
          Current bpel 7 3/8 mseg 5.5 I don't even know if I want to gain anymore.
          New Short Term Goal 7.5x5.5
          Long Term 8x6
          :cool:

Comment

I abuse my penis every night. I am still surprised it still gets up in the morning before I do to greet me every day.

Comment

Overtraining is really weird isn't it guys?

You feel like you can go on and on with pe without stopping for hours but what people dont realize is that its their BODY that has energy, not their penis to keep going further after a certain point.
              Starting: 7.75 BPEL * 4.9 EG

Goal: 8.5 BPEL * 6

Comment

Working...
              X