No announcement yet.

what size are you aiming for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depending on how my weight loss goals go, 6"-6.5" NBPEL x 5"-5.25". Anything larger just seems impractical to me.

Comment

I want to hit 7" so bad!

Unlike many people I will be ecstatic the day I hit 6" haha!
      16/01/2010 - EL: 5.15", MEG: 4.75", FL: 3.5"

Comment

NBPEL of 8 inches
        MSEG of about 5.75 inches, maybe more but I started out at a pretty small girth and 5.75 is still big.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
        My Loggy Log

Comment

Im paranoid now that 7EG will cause to many problems, I want to stop gaining girth and gain length, is it possible to gain length without increasing my girth AT ALL? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh,

Comment

Originally posted by HelpMeGetBig View Post
            Im paranoid now that 7EG will cause to many problems, I want to stop gaining girth and gain length, is it possible to gain length without increasing my girth AT ALL? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh,
            There have been several threads about this recently. In fact I posted some links in one the other day to show how easy it is to use the search function, I searched 'length not girth'.
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

1 foot

Comment

I'm content with my current length, but I won't say no to a gain of approximately 1-2". As far as girth is concerned I would like to be 6-6.5". I want to see her jaw drop, eyes wide open gaping with amazement and lust =)
                  Start, 6th aug 2010:
                  Bpel: 18 cm / 7.1"
                  Meg: 12,5 cm / 4.9"

11th sep 2010:
                  Bpel: 19 cm / 7.5"
                  Meg: 13 cm / 5.1"

1st nov 2010:
                  Bpel: 19 cm / 7.5"
                  Meg: 13,5 cm / 5.3"

Comment

Ideally, 8.5" NBPEL as per my signature, but I suppose anywhere between 8-8.5" NBPEL would be great.
                    Starting stats (Jun 21, 2010):
                    BPEL - 7.31", BPFSL - 7.25", MSEG - 5.50"

Most recent positive update (Mar 21, 2011):
                    BPEL - 8.18" (+.87"), NBPEL - 7.56", BPFSL - 8.31" (+1.06"), MSEG - 5.69" (+.19" )

Goal:
                    NBPEL - 8.50", MSEG - 6.00"

Comment

I would like 7.7" BPEL length that would give me about 7.1- 7.2"" non bone pressed
                      Currently at 7.33 BPEL now just need little less than 1/2" more length.
                      Girth almost at my goal of 6.00" as of now I am 5.8750" MSEG.
                      Livin Life
                      Last edited by Livin Life; 01-16-2011, 08:02 PM.
                      Starting Stats
                      BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
                      BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
                      I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

Ya'll are right 7" girth IS huge. However, depending on your starting stats you may never make it there. I know that 2 inches increase in girth will easily take me 3 years of hard PEing to achieve. Most of you will get to about 5.5 or maybe even 6 and realize that those measurements are large in themselves. I'm at about 7.2" in length and I can see where 8" is pretty massive. Have your ultimate goals but never take for granted the short term goals. You'll never know how a measurement really feels until you've got it in your pants
                        Remember we want to have FUNCTIONAL penises, not circus acts
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                        My Loggy Log

Comment

With 7" girth I think a lot of girls would be reluctant to give a blowjob.....
                          Goal: Huge

Comment

Lol I think some guys do want a conversation piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              Lol I think some guys do want a conversation piece.
                              At 7"EG, that's pretty much all it will be at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                                My gf has issues with 6" girth but not with 8" length so it just depends on the individual girl, this is vaginal not oral btw.
                                A number of members have had issues with oral, as they went over 6" girth,most famously Jonpop. Again it depends on the girl.
                                However if you want general useability then it pays to take this into account and make an informed choice.
                                On the other hand, you may have a partner that can handle a lot of size whom you expect to stay with.
                                I have never put anything in my mouth to see how big an item I could take just for shits and giggles. My wife does me without blinking an eye, so I figured girth fears were overreactions to size. I just tried putting a toilet paper tub in my mouth with just enough tissue left on it so that it measured exactly 6". There is no way in hell I could get it in my mouth, let alone do anything with it if I did. I married a great woman, but now she is even greater in my eyes!!!!
                                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                                Heated Bundled LAS
                                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                                X