Penis..Race....Random Q's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RickyRubio View Post
    ...merely asking if anyone knew the causes of the differences in order to implement them into my routine/lifestyle.
    I think the differences are arguable, and slight if true. I very much doubt any changes to your routine or lifestyle are gonna make the slightest bit of difference.

The most profound change you could make to your life would be to stop worrying about such things and treat it all as a bit of a joke.
    "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Stereotypes are true.. Because were so PC we act like there not... For instance white men can't jump which basically means white ppl aren't athletic... Sports are dominated by blacks..y? Because black ppl as a whole are more athletic.. Look at all the child prodigies... There dominated by asians.. These things aren't coincidence.. Stereotypes don't develop for no reason... Sure there exaggerated but true...

Comment

Originally posted by hanginlowish View Post
        Stereotypes are true.. Because were so PC we act like there not... For instance white men can't jump which basically means white ppl aren't athletic... Sports are dominated by blacks..y? Because black ppl as a whole are more athletic.. Look at all the child prodigies... There dominated by asians.. These things aren't coincidence.. Stereotypes don't develop for no reason... Sure there exaggerated but true...
        Forgive me, but you're just so wrong about this. I think you watch too much television.
        "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Comment

What about hockey or baseball? Not many black dudes there. All winter sports as well. Damn, I guess you're right about all sports dominated by black dudes.
          Soccer too!

Either way, who gives a shit what people say. It's not the size of the wave but the motion of the ocean anyway.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

It is my distinct impression that African-American men tend to have larger flaccid size, on average. I can't speak to erect size.

Comment

The reason blacks don't dominate hockey is because there not into the sport.. Hockey is like football before blacks were allowed to play... Once blacks join they take over... Golf is 99% white but its not a coincidence the best player to pick up a club is black(i know he asian too but we ask know he's black... Races evolved differently according to the Area they evolved...

I don't watch t.v unless its informational buddy.. My opinions are formed through research i do.. Face it races are different.. Do you know y ppl started saying were all equal? Because Hitler believed races were not equal n some were superior.. Can't be seen agreeing with Hitler

Comment

Y'know what, people all over the world exhibit all sorts of traits. From intelligence to body odour to penis size, whatever. If you want to arbitrarily lump people into a group, the beauty of statistics is that you can always do this.

I wouldn't be remotely surprised to discover for instance that people born on a Tuesday had on average a 2mm bigger dick than people born after 4.30pm on a thursday. That's how much it matters, and that's how relevant people's race is to these assertions.

Now look after yourself and get on with your life. FFS.

Comment

Also one thing to remember.. Hand eye coordination isn't an athletic trait.. That's y blacks aren't good throwers(qb, pitcher) or shooters(3pt in basketball)

Comment

Also one thing to remember.. Hand eye coordination isn't an athletic trait.. That's y blacks aren't good throwers(qb, pitcher) or shooters(3pt in basketball)
                    I really had to consider reporting this

Comment

Go ahead report it... Doesnt make it not true... Sorry to sound harsh.. In both black and white and in quite passionate about this and I've researched it quite a but..anecdotal mostly but that doesnt make it untrue

Comment

So batting has nothing to do with hand-eye. Neither does catching. Or knocking in a two from just inside the line.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by RickyRubio View Post
                          My question has nothing to do with swinging a certain way, I dont see the relevance of that comment, my questiom was merely asking if anyone knew the causes of the differences in order to implement them into my routine/lifestyle.
                          Didn't mean to imply you did it was just a side comment really.

The question is first is there a difference between races, secondly is that difference hereditary or by nurture and thirdly is the difference (if caused by nurture) age specific (e.g. does it only have an influence on growth during the years of puberty?). Because of so many uncertain factors it's probably more prescient to focus your attention on other areas with a well proven relationship to increasing penis size.
                          Starting(NBPEL/EG): 6.00"/5.00" | 4-Month Goal: 7.00"/NA | Ambition: 8.00"/6.00"
                          alexcapade's Progress Log

Comment

Yes hitting does..ted Williams still has the batting avg record(white)

Power on the other hand is athletic all hr leaders are black..

Without quoting stats u know good n well white are better shooters...

Comment

Go ahead report it... Doesnt make it not true... Sorry to sound harsh.. In both black and white and in quite passionate about this and I've researched it quite a but..anecdotal mostly but that doesnt make it untrue
                              yeah, I'm through with this one now. http://xkcd.com/386/
                              spanky
                              Last edited by spanky; 02-10-2011, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Hahaha spanky that is sooooo me... Not just the internet tho.. Real life also

Comment

Working...
                                X