No announcement yet.

No Gains What So Ever !?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What one can hope for at best is to gain an inch in a year (and even that is considered a good result). Hence in one month you would only gain 1/12 of an inch (2 mm) at average if you see good results. 1/12 of an inch is not possible to even measure correctly, due to difference in EQ, difference in angle, difference in pressure etc.

So even if you are a good gainer, you won't be able to successfully measure results in a month. Which is why most people measure once every third month or alike.

As for your routine, I think it is a good one. Just increase the warmup a bit.
    first
    Last edited by first; 02-14-2011, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Learntolift View Post
      i thought gains are permanent, what do u mean u lost size?
      not if you don't cement them
      i gained everything in between 1-3 weeks and lost it when i stopped due to depression

Comment

Originally posted by first View Post
        What one can hope for at best is to gain an inch in a year (and even that is considered a good result). Hence in one month you would only gain 1/12 of an inch (2 mm) at average if you see good results. 1/12 of an inch is not possible to even measure correctly, due to difference in EQ, difference in angle, difference in pressure etc.

So even if you are a good gainer, you won't be able to successfully measure results in a month. Which is why most people measure once every third month or alike.

As for your routine, I think it is a good one. Just increase the warmup a bit.
        Thanks

Comment

Going towards the warm up, what are some more discrete ways to warm up? I have been doing 10 mins each side of bed fowfers for my warm up.
          Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
          Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Rice sock. If anyone ever asks what it's for, say it's a poor man's heating pad for your shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
              Rice sock. If anyone ever asks what it's for, say it's a poor man's heating pad for your shoulder.
              Ok cool, how much rice should be in the sock, minimum? Thanks.
              Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
              Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Enough to maintain heat for a bit and still cover yourself. Too much is better than too little.

Comment

Wolfmesser is a glorious beacon of lightWolfmesser is a glorious beacon of lightWolfmesser is a glorious beacon of lightWolfmesser is a glorious beacon of lightWolfmesser is a glorious beacon of light

Dems right, PE in the form of real gains takes time, but its all worth it, but as a start, you should warm up 10 minutes, minimum, and also, patience is essential to PE, wait 3 months before you do any measuring whatsoever, the more you obsess about no gains after a short time the more it will screw with your head

Comment

Originally posted by Rashidsindho View Post

Wolfmesser is a glorious beacon of lightWolfmesser is a glorious beacon of lightWolfmesser is a glorious beacon of lightWolfmesser is a glorious beacon of lightWolfmesser is a glorious beacon of light

Dems right, PE in the form of real gains takes time, but its all worth it, but as a start, you should warm up 10 minutes, minimum, and also, patience is essential to PE, wait 3 months before you do any measuring whatsoever, the more you obsess about no gains after a short time the more it will screw with your head
                    Wtf?
                    "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

I'm still pushing along. Kept my routine the same, except I've been warming up for 10 minutes now.

Hopefully soon I will gain and won't get discouraged.

Comment

Originally posted by InNeedOfChange View Post
                        I'm still pushing along. Kept my routine the same, except I've been warming up for 10 minutes now.

Hopefully soon I will gain and won't get discouraged.
                        Keeping your routine the same wont do anything imo. take this bodybuilding metaphor, if you bench 100lbs every week for a month do you think you get a huge chest? No. I cant imagine you doing many jelqs in 10min. You need to increase your jelqing/stretching time.
                        The Newbie Routine

1. 5 minutes hot wrap
                        2. 5 minutes manual stretch (ten 30-second stretches)
                        3. 10 minutes of jelq (two hundred 3-second strokes)
                        4. 5 minutes hot wrap
                        5. 50 kegels of five second holds each

Schedule:2 days ON / 1 day REST.
                        Notes

Gradually increase to 10 min total of stretches and 30 min of jelqing over about 6 weeks time.
                        Since thats the newbie primer and theoretically about a month in you should be at 20-25 min of jelqing but yet your already at 10min of stretching. You should reevaluate your routine and read more. I used to do 5min hotwraps and i gained in the beginning maybe I was just lucky. Over time you SHOULD increase your warmup, I now do a 15-20min warmup.

Comment

I take long, hot showers prior to PE'ing and thoroughly massage my dick while I'm in there... is that a decent substitute for rice sock, washcloth, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by LOLface View Post
                            Keeping your routine the same wont do anything imo. take this bodybuilding metaphor, if you bench 100lbs every week for a month do you think you get a huge chest? No. I cant imagine you doing many jelqs in 10min. You need to increase your jelqing/stretching time.
                            Since thats the newbie primer and theoretically about a month in you should be at 20-25 min of jelqing but yet your already at 10min of stretching. You should reevaluate your routine and read more. I used to do 5min hotwraps and i gained in the beginning maybe I was just lucky. Over time you SHOULD increase your warmup, I now do a 15-20min warmup.
                            I was told I should do this routine for 3 months before I switch anything up...

I'm doing 10 minutes of warm up now, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by InNeedOfChange View Post
                              I was told I should do this routine for 3 months before I switch anything up...

I'm doing 10 minutes of warm up now, btw.
                              You should really try 3 months of the JP90 routine, which is aimed to condition yourself. Your routine wont even manage to properly condition yourself for different exercises.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2166-jps-90-day-beginner-routine.html

Compare what you're doing on your program to an actual beginner program. You're doing maybe a fraction of what you should be.

Comment

You need to do more research on the site. Look at all the vets' beginners' routines. There are three or four good ones. Jon Pop's is a GREAT way to condition your penis so that you don't injure yourself. And you should plan on three to four months before seeing any serious gains.

Comment

Working...
                                X