Why do YOU want a bigger penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do YOU want a bigger penis?

Me personally, I'm working out, so it might as well be a full body work out, LOL.
    Jokes aside, I just want it for me... I could give a shit about what chicks think...

Why do you want it though?

i want it for me, for my self confidence and I'm sure my girl will enjoy it but its not my number 1 concern
    6/12/2012
    Starting Stats:
    BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: 5.25

1st Goal:
    BPEL 6.75"
    EG: 5.25"

2nd Goal:
    BPEL: 7"
    EG: 5.5"

Comment

I only started just to see if it worked - nothing to lose, everything to gain etc, but now I know it does.. well.. show me a heterosexual man who doesn't want girls to get genuinely excited/surprised/apprehensive when they see it and tell all their friends, and I'll show you a liar.
      "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

For myself in the sense that I want it to be viewed as special, rather than average. Also just hate slipping out in some positions, want that inch or two to prevent that.

Comment

I would much rather have a rumor going around that I'm well-endowed, than a rumor that I'm under-endowed. My penis has been one of my biggest insecurities (silly I know). Just knowing that I am making some gains is a HUGE ego boost.
          STATS:
          Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
          BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
          :rolleyes:

Comment

@Jonas... Seriously man, I would *kill* for your girth!
            "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Comment

In the beginning, it was purely size based. But now I do it for a healthy dick and as a way to better myself, after many years of shitty EQ, its something to be greatful to have, but dont get me wrong, size is defiantly a factor
              "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

PE is strictly for me. The benefits my gf receives from it is a nice added bonus. Some may call it wanting to have a trophy piece or whatever - I don't think so. I've always felt under-sized so I wanted to do something about it - and regardless of what charts and stats say, I know what I see and I know what I feel - and I want to see and feel something bigger and better. Plus having a healthy cock is always a nice thing to have!
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Im really doing it cause of what the above mentioned. I stumbled upon it and have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Im pretty happy with my current size, I would like more girth though. Mostly im doing it for me. I would really like to actually need a large sized condom like a magnum. Its a confidence boost.

Comment

I am doing it to gain more confidence.

Comment

Hmmmm. I don't know. I've always felt just a little inadequate after one incident as a kid. I'm okay in size, but i'll always feel small after that. So, until i know, by the numbers, that I'm big... Not just "above average" but "big" I'll keep up my PE

Comment

To keep it healthy, hard and shiny!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                          Hmmmm. I don't know. I've always felt just a little inadequate after one incident as a kid. I'm okay in size, but i'll always feel small after that. So, until i know, by the numbers, that I'm big... Not just "above average" but "big" I'll keep up my PE
                          Hey buddy - you mustn't get hung up on shit like that, you have a bigger dick than most people already! At the end of the day there'll always be someone bigger or richer or more successful than you. Carry on the PE obviously, but don't do it to keep up with the Jones's. They're already smaller than you x

Comment

I suppose the main reason is that I was always very muscular and had that "alpha male" personality in high school. Unfortunately my penis was merely average, and I always thought it was a let down when my partners saw it, regardless of whether or not they felt that way.

Comment

I've always been insecure about my size. Even though I'm average and my penis is proportional to my body. I'm 5'9" 140 lbs. I don't like being average.... at anything. I've always tried to excel at everything I do. So having an average dick goes contrary to that.

Also my wife isn't as tight as she was before two kids so I am sure she wouldn't mind me being a little bigger. Actually if girth was all I gained that would be fine.
                              NBPEL 6.1" BPEL 6.5"
                              EG 4.5"
                              Goal
                              7" EL 5.5" EG

Comment

Working...
                              X