Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone gone from below 5 inch to 6 inch girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedForever View Post
    So it seems that for girth you need to:

Jelq at 60-70%
    V-jelqs at same
    Horse squeezes
    Ulis
    Edging
    Kegelling
    And patience.
    And by all accounts: HEAT...
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
      And by all accounts: HEAT...
      i assume you mean warm-up heat here (and maybe a little after...) ?

i ask because i saw an interesting theory at thunders before finding the more appealing pegym - infrared light/heat as an aid to gains. the idea was that it was used to help muscle in more conventional circumstances to heal and regrow.

any thoughts on that? i've toyed with looking into it, since my ultimate aim is to increase my girth by an inch. the posts on thunders were made by a german guy... in case your interested (and that information is anything other than useless when doing a search...)

just interested on anyone's thoughts. perhaps there is someone here with a working knowledge of what i am speculating about?!?! lol.
      Start:
      BPEL 6.25" - NBPEL 5.75" - EG 4.75"
      3 Month Measurements:
      BPEL 6.75" - NBPEL 6.25" - EG 4.87" !!!
      Short Term Goals:
      BPEL 7.00" - NBPEL 6.5" - EG 5.25"
      **********Gunning For Girth! **********
      Long Term Goals? Just that little bit more... and more... :D

Comment

Infra-red? wow. Not exactly as an easy-to-find domestic use, though. Someone recommended to me a furry hot water bottle. Well worth a try! I thought it was genius.
        6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
        My Progress Log

Comment

Infa red lamps have home use for muscle relaxation and are not hard to get.

Comment

Hmm as I say the poster who wrote this was speculating because it is known to help with more 'standard' muscle regeneration. I don't think I'm bothered enough to try at the moment, though I'll report back if I do! Presently still enjoying slow and steady gains. 3 months in, morning wood has been devilish lately (RAGING) and my member is visibly longer and more mighty. Lol. Sometimes I have dreams about my PE! Whispers in the night that it isn't big enough yet... then I wake and say FUCK YEAH, it's bigger than it's ever been. Good times.
            Start:
            BPEL 6.25" - NBPEL 5.75" - EG 4.75"
            3 Month Measurements:
            BPEL 6.75" - NBPEL 6.25" - EG 4.87" !!!
            Short Term Goals:
            BPEL 7.00" - NBPEL 6.5" - EG 5.25"
            **********Gunning For Girth! **********
            Long Term Goals? Just that little bit more... and more... :D

Comment

lol

Comment

I never spend enough time thinking about my girth gains.

I really did gain over an inch, and it comes and goes depending on how much regular jelqing I do.

I attribute girth gains (mine) to my combined jelqing/pumping routine that I was doing a year back, and I am doing more of those same combo routines now!

I will report.

Comment

I discovered early on and still maintain that a long wet heat (reapplied hot rags/washcloths, etc.) warm-up for from 15 to 20 minutes resulted in faster progress with length and girth gains. I like to get my penis semi-erect (30 % to 50 %) at an optimum length of about 9" at a 90 degree angle, and then begin my jelqing routine.

Comment

Sorry Kublakhan I missed your post last week. I actually meant trying to get constant heat, a warm up is implied with all girth exercise for me, or at least it should be.

Many guys use IR lamps to warm up and exercise under.

I've only experimented with girth work briefly, and that involved doing ulis under the constant heat from the shower. I'll attempt to exercise under constant heat when I work on girth properly.
                    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Well, has anybody here gone from below 5" to 6" or above?

-UYN-
                      19/04/2011
                      FG: 4.25" +0.45
                      FL: 5.19" +0.69
                      EG: 4.75" +0.45
                      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Jp is the best example and there are others, includeing myself as stated in an earlier post on this thread.

Comment

Question: If the majority of my penis from the base to around 4.5" up the shaft is 6", will this make it easier to increase the top half and glans to around the same girth? Like, would the fact you "store" more blood in the 6" girth region, make it easier to increase the smaller region because you are shifting more blood than that region is used to.. etc, etc.

Comment

Yes. You will be able to expand the top half using the store from the lower half when doing ulis.
                            What I would give for 6 inch girth! haha.
                            6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
                            My Progress Log

Comment

From 4.9 to 6 natural girth took me a couple years of pumping, and now with clamping and prolonged edging added on I'm gaining even better. The reason I couldn't gain girth at the start of my enlargement was I believe my hard-flaccid condition, I never could get any decent expansion with jelqing no matter how I did it. So I was never really pushing my tunica to its limit untill I started more advanced methods as I listed above. Besides that, i also wasn't putting in near enough actual TIME per session to start getting expansion. Jelqing for 10-30 mins lead to zero expansion, over an hour I start getting bigger.

So now if I go back and jelq, I ignore reps and just shoot for long sessions, and I get that expansion now.

Comment

Working...
                              X