No announcement yet.

Another Turkey Neck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah aidan is rigth guys... if you use u mind and commen sense you would never need to worry about turkey neck... guees i both need a mind AND commen sense

Comment

I have the exact same thing as you, but I am cut. I still have some foreskin, but the turkey neck is EXACTLY the same as yours

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
        I don't think it happens to all jelqers, as said a preventative method is keeping the ball skin out of each jelq stroke.
        When i jelq and one hand gets close to the glans i pull the skin back with the my other hand and then start the jelq with that same hand. Is this close to what you mean?
        1st term goal: reached
        2nd term goal: 7.25"
        "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles" - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdLegParty View Post
          When i jelq and one hand gets close to the glans i pull the skin back with the my other hand and then start the jelq with that same hand. Is this close to what you mean?
          Somewhat, I believe that's a method that's worked for some guy. But that implies that the scrotal skin is still in the first stroke. I was more talking about holding the balls back, whether that's with one hand while the other jelqs or via another method.

One that I used for a while was sitting on either end of a sock and using the middle part to separate the penis and scrotum, holding the balls back. It worked quite well.
          Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I'm cut, but still have a good amount of foreskin and have the exact same thing as you. Everyones saying stretch, but won't that just create more skin and add to the neck? Its not like its pulling my balls up with it, its just there.

Comment

Turkey neck can't be removed. It can simply be MOVED to your ballsack. Giving you a lot of excess skin on your balls.

Comment

Surgery would help I guess.
                Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

So if turkey neck is stretched skin from your balls that make a "webbing" then what if it's stretched skin that's up behind your glans? Is that turkey neck too? Cause i have a bit of what i thing is excess skin behind my glans from jelqing the shaft but is that easily fixable with stretching it back?

Comment

Can I ask you a question? Are you circumcised? Can your skin come back beyond your glans (tip)?

Comment

Working...
                    X