problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem!

i been stretching for months, on and off because im not seen any results. Can you guys give me some advice or some other form of gain length which im lacking? I really want my dick to be longer. Please help

-thanks from KCQ

How long are you stretching each time you do. The inconsistency might be hurting you. Also, go to the beginners forum and look at JP90's Beginner routine, it may help. You don't jelq I assume?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
    Starting (02-11-2011):
    BPEL: 7 in.
    EG: 4.75 in(slightly less I think)

Short term Goal:
    BPEL: Anything else is gravy
    EG:5 in

Comment

The root of your problem my son is found in your inconsistency.Nothing in the body will change, be it your biceps or anything else without consistency. If you are an adult, as I am, you must challenge yourself to be consistent. It is only then that you will realize your goals. The beginners program will help you out as a great way to get started and if you need help with your consistency you must ask yourself how much do you want this.If I can be of any adult help for you please don't hesitate to contact me out on the forum of via a private message.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Cusp. Nobody cares if you are an adult or not, and we liked you better when you are not pompous! Give the poor guy a break and just be nice!
        KingCock -- Cusp really can help answer questions for you (despite how it may seem) so don't be afraid to send him or any of the other mods a PM. But I agree that you should look to the beginner's threads and JP's 90-day routine for a good place to start.

Comment

i been doing the JP90 rountine on and off, i definitely already did more then 90 days but no results. I stretch each way for 30-45 seconds. I do jelq and v-jelq

Comment

Just be consistent; if you need someone to be on your back I am right here.
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I am going to agree with the overall message of Cusp82: Be consistent. If you do push-ups "off and on because {you} are not seeing results," then you will likely never see any results. PE has the same principles.

If you were able to see gains from such "on and off," causal work, then those on here who have done PE consistently for years would now be sporting 20" penises! Worthwhile things always take effort.

Make a serious committment, and stick with it for a minimum of 6 weeks, then evauate.
              Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
              Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
              Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
              Midasman's progress

Comment

If you are past the conditioning stage than you should have a look at the Bundle Stretches it's a great way to move on to the next phase and break plateaus. Please note the link explains what you need to have done before starting this routine. Bundled Stretch - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
                ​The enemy of good is not bad
                The enemy of good is better

Comment

As others have said, the key to obtaining any results is consistency.

The way the body works is to maintain homeostasis, to keep things the same, since things seem to be stable the way they are. When you run, sprint, lift weights, or PE, you are applying a temporary strain on your body. Once this strain is removed, your body's first response is to bring things back to "normal". Depending on exactly what you did, this process may take a day or two, up to a month, depending on your genetics and such.

But, thats a problem, since you just spent time and energy doing stuff, and your body is now bringing you back to square 1. The way to overcome this is to apply that same, or roughly the same strain again while your body is still recovering. Do this a few times, and your body will attempt to compensate for this new strain by growing stronger to accommodate the strain. This can be growing new blood vessels, bigger muscle cells, more dense bones, stronger ligaments, more elastic ligaments, what have you.

The key is, you HAVE to reapply that strain DURING the "healing" process. Of course you have to wait until you've healed back to about 95%, otherwise you will just hurt yourself. So in the case of PE, if you do it, then wait around for a week... nothing happens. Do it for a week straight, then perhaps wait a week, and you should see at least some results. Then repeat. Gradually you can increase the frequency, so say start with 1-on-1-off, then go to 2-on-1 off, then 5-on-2-off, it all depends on how your body reacts. If you do your PE, and your dick doesnt feel at all stressed the next morning, then you can perhaps add a bit more intensity, or do your sets more often. If you hit a bit of a plateau, then consider taking a week off to let your body fully compensate for the new state you are imposing on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X