enhancement supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enhancement supplements

i was wondering what enhancement pills will aid in the most blood flow increase. I know it is mainly PE that gets gains, however, i am trying to maximize blood flow to my member. I have no trouble getting or staying hard but i would still like to get as much blood pushed when i am doing squeezes and all other girth exercises. Currently i am using a brand called (...) which i find to be satisfactory although it claims to be the newest technology in male augmentation. um.. i also know that nitric oxide helps for that reason and helps in the gym too. So anyways, just wondering what people favor with any particular supplements that will make my unit to be its best. thanks for all the input.
    Last edited by KMWylie; 08-16-2015, 10:53 PM.

As a suggestion, stay away from any pill that "claims" enlargement. They are nothing more than special blends of herbals you can buy yourself from places like Vitamin Shoppe or GNC. If you want to maximize blood flow, green tea (pills or the liquid) is good as well as Ginkgo Biloba. I'm sure there are others but those are good places to start. That other stuff is a waste of cash.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

what GTOK said. Many of the pills claiming enlargement really only do what natural remedies do in providing better bloodflow and circulation.
      I found simply working out and eating healthy keeps you around optimal levels of vitamins and minerals, butfor added nitric oxide and free radical protection, L-arginine and pynogenol work wonders. Add some tea (green's best but black is good too for different antioxidants) and you should be fine.
      bpel -6.25in
      girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
      BPEL -7.5 in
      NBPEL - 6,8 in
      Girth)- 5.5
      Goal:
      NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
      Girth- 6in max
      My Journal

Comment

The 5G's

Gingko 120-240mg
        Garlic 500mg
        Ginseng 100-200mg
        Ginger 500-1000mg
        Green tea 250-600mg
        Start
        EL 5.75
        EG 4.8
        Goal
        EL 6.25
        EG 5.25
        seems like a good goal right?
        Dream goal
        EL 7
        EG 5.75
        When hell freezes... And it will.

Comment

My latest supplement that I am getting all enthused about is Damiana. I buy it in raw herb form, pour boiling water over it, strain it & drink.

It seems to combat agitated turtling that I have had all my life. What I read about it says that it helps direct blood to the genitals.

Tastes OK too.

I agree with bxitachi above that regular cardio & healthy eating should be the foundation, ie. no use eating like crap & being sedentary & then expecting these supplements to undo all the damage.
          Vulcan
          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Working...
          X