Big dick complainers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone in this thread, imagine this:

You hear a person complaining about the delays in public transport and how that person has to run for everything and does not get to sit and how all of this causes his sprains and backaches.
    THEN you see a person sitting in a wheelchair next to the person who is complaining.

You would hardly feel pity for the standing person wouldn't you?

Bottom line is this: Most of the men here with below average/average penises think of that as a handicap. And it doesn't really help when you see men with sufficiently large penises complaining about how they/their women still think they're small. Screw you, you won't have any problems filling her up nicely. You have a large penis. Deal with it.
    Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

• Tru Dat

Originally posted by shordymac View Post
      9" and you are on this site.

what.

i would lose an inch in height for an inch in dick length. being asian doesn't help at a 6" erect length.
      As a fellow Asian (half-Asian); yup.

The perception that we've got tinsel tiny peckers really does not help.

It seems to prejudicially color most girl's perception of sex with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by stilltoosmall View Post
        As a fellow Asian (half-Asian); yup.

The perception that we've got tinsel tiny peckers really does not help.

It seems to prejudicially color most girl's perception of sex with me.
        I saw your photos and I'm jealous of your girth! I don't know why your username is 'stilltoosmall'
        Current Stats

FL: 3.75"
        FG: 3.5"
        SFL: 5.5"

NBEL: 6.5"
        BPEL: 7.3"
        MEG: 5.51"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanma View Post
          Everyone in this thread, imagine this:

You hear a person complaining about the delays in public transport and how that person has to run for everything and does not get to sit and how all of this causes his sprains and backaches.
          THEN you see a person sitting in a wheelchair next to the person who is complaining.

You would hardly feel pity for the standing person wouldn't you?

Bottom line is this: Most of the men here with below average/average penises think of that as a handicap. And it doesn't really help when you see men with sufficiently large penises complaining about how they/their women still think they're small. Screw you, you won't have any problems filling her up nicely. You have a large penis. Deal with it.
          I got called small by my gf 3 days ago but its ok because a guy on the internet said she's wrong.
          cantthin
          Last edited by cantthin; 08-16-2011, 08:20 AM.
          04/01/2011 erect size:7.5x6

07/01/2011 erect size:7.9x6
          erect goal:8.5x7

day one of PE: 04/01/2011!

Comment

• Originally posted by cantthin View Post
            I got called small by my gf 3 days ago but its ok because a guy on the internet said she's wrong.
            I would hate to meet your girfriend. What the kind of dicks is she used to. I would have a micropenis by comparision. Ps. If your not BSing no wonder so many of us our fucked in the head.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Stick it up her arse and ask her if she still thinks you're small.

Comment

• gfchgh
                FellInFighter
                Last edited by FellInFighter; 04-02-2021, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Your girl said you were small? Really? Slap her in the face with that monster cock then and she'll know it isn't small.
                  Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                  Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

• Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
                    I would hate to meet your girfriend. What the kind of dicks is she used to. I would have a micropenis by comparision. Ps. If your not BSing no wonder so many of us our fucked in the head.
                    Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
                    Stick it up her arse and ask her if she still thinks you're small.
                    It probably wouldnt even faze her.
                    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
                      It probably wouldnt even faze her.
                      On a serious note she must have a pussy like a wizards sleeve.

By saying this there is no offense intended, my statement must be close to the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
                        On a serious note she must have a pussy like a wizards sleeve.

By saying this there is no offense intended, my statement must be close to the truth.
                        "Wizards sleeve" Way too funny. Only in the U.K.

Comment

• Hahaha

Originally posted by cantthin View Post
                          Totally right?

What is this forum; the "Penis Enlargement Gym" or "(It's Not!) a Small Penis Support Group"?

Makes me wonder.

On the other hand, tell her to go fuck off a horse.

Tell her you dont consider bestiality cheating.

Grin widely while saying this ;-)

Comment

Working...
                          X