Medical Community Dismisses PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by higherone View Post
    My cousin is a physician assistant and does PE. He knows all the medical jargon for it working. So there are some in the medical community that are pro-PE.
    Of course there are. But the way I came across that video was actually looking for a video on how to use a penis pump. Instead, I find this shit about how bad PE is. It's insulting.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
      Of course there are. But the way I came across that video was actually looking for a video on how to use a penis pump. Instead, I find this shit about how bad PE is. It's insulting.
      There's some documentary being made about PE. They're getting guys to try pumps, extenders, and what not and document it. Whatever they grow they'll get donations for a charity or something. I think I saw it on here somewhere, so maybe the views on PE might be changing.
      To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        So let the medical community dismiss PE. We know it works, some of them know it works, and that's that. Those who dismiss it can simply live with their tiny peckers.

That's all I have to say 'bout that, folks.

I sooooooo agree! I love these findings and reports and "warnings" from the medical community... Keep the masses in the dark and we'll all be the ones with greater sex drives and larger than stock equipment

Comment

The whole world can live in complete denial for all i care, in the mean time il just continue building me a bigger and better love stick.

Comment

They can come measure my dick! It's a 1/2" bigger and fatter in 6 weeks. "The medical community" can suck my cock! Literally! It's all about $. I stay as far clear of doctors as possible as I've watched them fuck soooo many people up over the years. Pushing their bags of drugs and fucking up people's lives. I'm 42, needed a doctor twice in my life. I solve 99% of my own problems.

Seriously, they're there if needed, but the medical community is like the mafia. I don't trust anything they push or sell us.......
            3/3/11: 6" BPEL
            3/3/11 5.5" MEG
            3/3/11 6.25" BEG
            4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
            4/12/11 5.6" MEG
            4/12/11 6.35" BEG
            5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
            5/18/11 5.6" MEG
            5/18/11 6.5" BEG
            8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
            8/26/11 5.35 Meg
            8/26/11 6.25 beg
            11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
            02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
            05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

It's almost coincidental the way these articles are let out so soon within each other : https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...-lengthen.html
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by darinsixpack View Post
                They can come measure my dick! It's a 1/2" bigger and fatter in 6 weeks. "The medical community" can suck my cock! Literally! It's all about $. I stay as far clear of doctors as possible as I've watched them fuck soooo many people up over the years. Pushing their bags of drugs and fucking up people's lives. I'm 42, needed a doctor twice in my life. I solve 99% of my own problems.

Seriously, they're there if needed, but the medical community is like the mafia. I don't trust anything they push or sell us.......
                I partially agree with you.
                Why would they want to legitimatize PE, cause really their is no profit, at all for them in it. Why in America, would the medical community push anything if theyre wouldnt be any benefit for them at all, only benefits the patients . To think of such a travesty for those poor doctors, actually having to give back to people, with zero $$$$ in it for them. Never.

Im also on the suck my cock medical community bandwagon :P preferably the hot ones..
                7.5"NBP (+.25")
                7.75"BPEL(+.25")
                5.75"EG (+.5")
                6" Base Girth (+..75")
                Dahan Extender (204.20 hrs Week 7) 1/12/12
                7.75" BPXL

Shooting for the magic 8x6 .. Girth almost there..length goal, Your going down!!! :)

Comment

Sometimes it seems like people are afraid of this... The opinion has pretty much always been, that you should be happy with what you've got and that you can't change it. And then, when something pops up which shows that it IS possible to change your size, what happened?: The people just go all negative on it. Weird. Let's hope they don't do the same if a cure for cancer shows up!

- Ill
                  I'm not heavy-gifted. I'm heavy-achieved.
                  Start: March 16= BPEL 6.1" EG 5.1"

First Goal: BPEL 6.6" EG 5.4"
                  2nd Goal: BPEL 7.0" EG 5.8"
                  3rd Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 6.0"
                  Final Goal: BPEL 8.3" EG 6.2"

Comment

Originally posted by Illnath View Post
                    Sometimes it seems like people are afraid of this... The opinion has pretty much always been, that you should be happy with what you've got and that you can't change it. And then, when something pops up which shows that it IS possible to change your size, what happened?: The people just go all negative on it. Weird. Let's hope they don't do the same if a cure for cancer shows up!

- Ill
                    Don't think this will happen will cancer, because there will be lots of money invested into finding the cure as well as neatly documented clinical trials.

-UYN-
                    19/04/2011
                    FG: 4.25" +0.45
                    FL: 5.19" +0.69
                    EG: 4.75" +0.45
                    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
                      Don't think this will happen will cancer, because there will be lots of money invested into finding the cure as well as neatly documented clinical trials.

-UYN-
                      Haha,it was meant as a joke mate! but yeah, I agree! lots of money in that!

- Ill

Comment

Originally posted by Illnath View Post
                        Haha,it was meant as a joke mate! but yeah, I agree! lots of money in that!

- Ill
                        Sorry, didn't mean to take it so literal :P

-UYN-
                        19/04/2011
                        FG: 4.25" +0.45
                        FL: 5.19" +0.69
                        EG: 4.75" +0.45
                        BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                        NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                        BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

wait a minute...if Pe doesnt work...WHY IS MY DICK BIGGER?? O:

Comment

Originally posted by kingshibuya View Post
                            wait a minute...if Pe doesnt work...WHY IS MY DICK BIGGER?? O:
                            Hahahaha! good one

- Ill

Comment

Working...
                            X