Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to have ANY EQ to do jelqs after my stretches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to have ANY EQ to do jelqs after my stretches.

I am currently doing the JP program. After the stretching exercises, I have almost no ability to get to the 50-60% EQ mark to do jelqs. Am I doing something wrong? Maybe I should give myself a short break between the two? What do you think?

Or do jelq first, then stretching.
    AP90 member.

Comment

If I do intense stretches I have to fight up a bit to do jelqs.

15-25 minutes of break are good.
      RE-WARMUP is even better. In 10+ minutes I can get a nice 70+ EQ even without stimulation, just with the heat (and looking at bikini girls). So I can start jelq again.
      I always re-warmup before jelquing.

(If you have troubles mantaining an EQ for enough time, remeber to stimulate your unit LIGHTLY, like if it was a clitoris. Less stimulation is more endurance.)

I would do stretches before jelq, so I can do nice edging.

My 2 cents

Comment

I'll give both of those a try. Thanks for the info! Cheers!

Comment

You could split up your routine into two. I was having that issue. I now do my jelqs when I wake up and my stretches before bed.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

NP97, did you notice better gains with it split like that?

Comment

I only recently started. I just changed my routine to a more intense stretching one in April I think... I would have to double check.
              Either way, after a week or two I noticed it was just too much at once. My arms were tired and my jelqs were poop (did them second since I hate stretching with lube on there).
              So far I have noticed far better PI's in the few weeks I have been doing this.
              I also have not measured in a while but my flaccid has gotten bigger. Longer specifically (but I'm going for length now anyways).

Comment

Girth seems to be the hardest thing to build. Did you notice any girth gaining changes with splitting them up?

Comment

Like I said, I'm going for length right now. If I'm going for girth my stretching would be limited.

Comment

I'm going for length right now myself.

Comment

I always jelq first, just experiment and find what your body wants !

Comment

Mentality is right. Let your penis/body tell you which way to go. I find jelqing, although more tedious and time consuming, much better for the first three months or so of p.e. I waited until my fourth month to start the stretches. And edging works GREAT for me if I reserve it for a separate late night or early morning one to three hour session.

And jelqing can lead to length as well as girth gains. It did for me. It is also a much better way to prepare your penis for the more strenuous aspects of stretching--less likely to injure yourself this way.

Comment

I thought about doing jelqs on one night and stretches on another night. Alternate them on different days... I'm going to experiment. Safety first!

Comment

Working...
                          X