A question for the big guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Art View Post
    I also love when she pulls my cock out of her mouth vigorously making a loud snaping noise LOOL
    Oh yeh!!!
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

8.75 BPEL x 5.75 EG

It depends on the girl, really. With some it bottoms out pretty fast, others can take it with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Topcock View Post
        8.75 BPEL x 5.75 EG

It depends on the girl, really. With some it bottoms out pretty fast, others can take it with ease.
        Really?
        Oh well...

Anyway I have had issues with blowjobs and teeth before PE.
        Girth wise I have been fine with everyone so far when it comes to sex.
        I have not put my pee pee the whole way in a lady yet. Pre-PE I only had sex with one girl and I would always bottom out.
        My BPEL is just over 8.4".
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
          Really?
          Oh well...

Anyway I have had issues with blowjobs and teeth before PE.
          Girth wise I have been fine with everyone so far when it comes to sex.
          I have not put my pee pee the whole way in a lady yet. Pre-PE I only had sex with one girl and I would always bottom out.
          My BPEL is just over 8.4".
          Thanks everyone for the posts so far.

NP97 : What happens that makes you not go all the way in, is it you hit the cervix or the girl stops you ? Does sex feel different for you now? I mean, the grinding of the pubic area between you and a girl feels good, so it must be disappointing not being able to do that now.
          Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
          Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
          Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Yeah, it kinda sucks. But you learn to adapt. It would generally be the girl stopping me. Forgot, I was about 7" BPEL before I began PE.
            Anyway, I use my hands more while she is on top. Get her to lean back a bit so I can rub her clit myself. Get her to do it while I'm on top. You learn to adapt.
            Another good thing about the girl being on top and being larger is she can rub it against the parts that feel best towards the back of the vagina. Just let her grind on it and go with the flow. A-spot!
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Nobody here has mentioned anal. I know that not all guys are interested (yes MrBD we know you aren't!) but to those of you that are.... how does your large size play out in that area?

I really enjoy anal sex and would not want to give it up as an option. But I cannot imagine enjoying anal with someone with large girth (e.g., >5.5"). But that said, I have no experience with anyone over about 5.0" EG -- anyone larger have any real-life experiences to relate?

Comment

I have never bottomed out on a girl and I've had sex with four or five women since hitting 6.5 NBP and 7 BPEL. I don't think I was even close in any case.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                  Nobody here has mentioned anal. I know that not all guys are interested (yes MrBD we know you aren't!) but to those of you that are.... how does your large size play out in that area?

I really enjoy anal sex and would not want to give it up as an option. But I cannot imagine enjoying anal with someone with large girth (e.g., >5.5"). But that said, I have no experience with anyone over about 5.0" EG -- anyone larger have any real-life experiences to relate?
                  My gf and I don't do it often, but when we do, she seems to really get off on it. And since she's the one that always initiates it, I can only assume that she really likes it. The fit is pretty tight and we use tons of lube but she seems to go with it ok.

And I don't mind
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai View Post
                    I'm sorry if this kind of thread has been made before. Like a lot of guys on here, my original goal was to reach the 8" x 6" measurement. I'm starting to believe that this might be too large now, especially in length. To look at, I'm sure it would be amazing but for sexual purposes only, it would be important for me to bottom out during sex.
                    So, this is for all you big guys out there, lets say, if you are BPEL 7.5" and above or EG 6" and above, or both. In your experience, does this size cause any problems for you while having sex? I mean, with that length do you have any problems putting it all in? With that girth, do you have any problems receiving oral i.e. teeth scraping glans or tired jaw?

I'm starting to reassess my goals now, thinking maybe BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.75" maybe be better as a sexual tool ( although I would still love a 6" girth ).

i am 8"bpel and 7.5ish nbpel. i bottom out all the time. and the girls love it. even for the ones who find it painful, the feeling of u hitting the back at its deepest and slowly grinding makes my partners go crazy. i just usually go as deep as i can, and hold it there with small pumps. i can feel them contracting over and over again. its a good thing. just make sure if you want to speed up to be careful, and thats all. and as far as girth goes, the only problem i have is some girls not being able to deepthroat, but with practice she will be able to. my 2 cents.

i know it says some girls are only 4" or 6" deep, buts its like skin and muscle, it always stretches and conforms to your penis in due time. thats why they always say start with foreplay and start slow.

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                      Oh yeh!!!
                      Kind of like decorking a wine bottle huh? LOL.......yeah, that is a great sound..................or just the sound of listening to her slurp it up......sucking it like she's sucking a lollipop.........now THAT'S an "OH YEAH!!!" lmao
                      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

i saw the word anal and had to jump in. lol. get it? :P

i started having sex doing strictly anal and getting bj's with my first partner YEARS ago. i was around 5" girth then, and she kept saying its too big. the last 3 years or so im around 5.5" depending on my EQ. even when i wear a cockring that bloats me closer to 6" i can still get anal done. and when i have anal sex, i am eventually able to bottom out as well, no matter how big, small, inexperienced or experienced the girl is. it is strictly about insertion technique and how you go along with the motions. there is a certain direction u gotta point your penis. i have always met a chick that says she has hated anal with others, then tells me she loves it with me and wants more.

i guess i was fortunate enough to start with anal.

Comment

Wow, and I wasn't going to say a word either........

Comment

i keep reading more and more of this thread, maybe i should read it all before posting.

i love a girl that bites my cock. lol. scraping her teeth, biting here and there. my god it feels good. sometimes i gotta tell them to bite harder, thats how much i love it. i found out i liked this when my first partner accidentally bit me while choking. i think i finished a few seconds after lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryTruman View Post
                              i keep reading more and more of this thread, maybe i should read it all before posting.

i love a girl that bites my cock. lol. scraping her teeth, biting here and there. my god it feels good. sometimes i gotta tell them to bite harder, thats how much i love it. i found out i liked this when my first partner accidentally bit me while choking. i think i finished a few seconds after lol.
                              I can't imagine having your cock bitten feeling good BUT if it floats your boat GT, go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                                I can't imagine having your cock bitten feeling good BUT if it floats your boat GT, go with it.
                                shes not biting the shit off lol. but a good pressured bite. shes not eating a steak. shes gnawing on it? lol maybe nibbling is a better less gruesome word.

Comment

Working...
                                X