Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using own discretion for warmup duration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using own discretion for warmup duration?

When you warm up your penis, is there a set amount of time that's 'minimum' or is it as soon as your penis feels warm, you're good?

I use a cup of water to warm up, and after around 5 minutes my penis is very warm and doesn't seem to get any warmer after that. The way I do it is I fill a cup with warm water, and place it against my pubic bone. Then after around 1 minute, I refill with warmer water and so on for around 5-10 minutes.
    Slowly cutting down on sleep... who needs it, anyway?

10-20 minutes is usually what it takes for a proper warm-up. It's about warming up all of the tissue, not just quickly getting the surface warm.

Comment

Yes sir, I think you should warm up till your insides are warmed as well and I would go at least ten. I have been going fifteen to twenty and it may just be in my head but I feel as if it is worth it every single time.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I use a heating pad on hight for 15 to 20 min it give me a better shretches in all of me workouts.

Comment

Hmm okay. The cup of water thing is kind of annoying to do for 15 minutes, but I'll try to do that from now on.

I'm trying to get the warmup right since I'm focusing on girth now, and I heard that the warmup is a lot more important for girth exercises than it is for length exercises (not to say that it isn't important for length exercises).

If my routine is 30 minutes long after the warmup, should I do a quick re-warmup in the middle somewhere, or will my penis be good for the whole 30 minutes?

Comment

No need to do a quick warm-up in the middle of the routine, but a warm-down after would be wise.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
              No need to do a quick warm-up in the middle of the routine, but a warm-down after would be wise.
              Hmm. Almost 100% of people are for warming up, but I've seen very many mixed opinions on warming down and its usefulness. I never really understood the point of it.

Also thanks to everyone who gave an opinion in this thread, I'm a lot more confident in what I have to do now.

Comment

Warming-up is not only for better blood flow, but to loosen things up to prevent possible injuries. Warming-down will help with healing/growth as the heat does improve blood flow. More blood flow after = staying engorged with fresh blood for longer for better/faster healing and being slightly more plump.

It's not necessary, but it's a wise thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                  Warming-up is not only for better blood flow, but to loosen things up to prevent possible injuries. Warming-down will help with healing/growth as the heat does improve blood flow. More blood flow after = staying engorged with fresh blood for longer for better/faster healing and being slightly more plump.

It's not necessary, but it's a wise thing to do.
                  Hmmm okay. I'll take it into consideration, thanks.

Comment

There is some debate over warm-downs vs cool-downs, but I think most do one or the other. Most of the arguments for cool-downs seems to be maximizing gains whereas the focus of the warm-down is to prevent injury, but do your own research there.

Comment

I don't see cool-downs being very effective for PE. You're not building up toxins and lactic acid on the muscle and blood system in that area like you do with other physical activities and skeletal muscle, which cool-downs are aimed at flushing that stuff out before warming back up for faster recovery. I may be wrong though.

Comment

Working...
                      X