All I care about is girth...that is it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I care about is girth...that is it

I am perfectly happy with my length. Sure would be nice to be a tad longer...especially if the girth increases, but I am roughly 8 1/4" when measured from the top (I have a downward banana type curve). At the base its 5.25" which I think is attributed more to just getting closer to my body, but the rest of the shaft is 5" on the dot.

I have one of those wide dicks, but its not symmetrical so the head is almost 2" wide, the shaft is maybe 1.8 - 1.9" wide, but the vertical girth (if you were looking at it from the side) is closer to 1.4 to 1.5". Flat is the wrong word, but you get the idea.

I was holding a banana the other day as it is the closest thing that resembles my dick (seriously) and I always analyze the banana's to see how it feels to hold it versus when I hold myself to get a comparison. My fingers from base of palm to tip of middle finger is roughly 7.75" I think, so when I wrap it around my 5" girth, my thumb overlaps my fingers by about 1/2 inch. I would love to hvae a girth where my fingers just barely overlap or just barely touch. I held a banana the other day that did this for me..there was about 1/4" overlap, but it was 5.5" in girth.

I'd give anything to be 5.5" in girth. I had a dildo for my wife that was 6.25" in girth...thing was massive (and she took it!!!) so I am a bit self conscious about getting my girth higher.

If I just wanted to focus on girth only, what is a good routine to follow and a realistic timelime where I might see "some" gains.

Are we talking 2 years to get to 1/2 inch more in girth...or possibly 6 months?

I'm not complaining about my dick...don't get me wrong. I am big, IMO. If the weather is warm, my flaccid hang can be 5-6" sometimes 7, but that makes me a shower, not a grower.

Now, I don't know if there is anything I can do to increase the vertical girth without increasing the horizontal girth. It would be nice to have a more well rounded dick.

Well you want to be conditioned before starting a routine specifically for girth.
    Start with JP's. Keep it on the higher end of the erection % level. I think 30-60% is recommended, not 100% positive. Either way, higher erection level jelqing is better for girth than length. Just be sure to not be too erect.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Agree with NP97 if you havent done pe at all or within the last 3-4 months
      Since you want girth, higher erection level exercises are what you want to do.
      bpel -6.25in
      girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
      BPEL -7.5 in
      NBPEL - 6,8 in
      Girth)- 5.5
      Goal:
      NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
      Girth- 6in max
      My Journal

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog28 View Post
        I'd give anything to be 5.5" in girth. I had a dildo for my wife that was 6.25" in girth...thing was massive (and she took it!!!) so I am a bit self conscious about getting my girth higher.
        If you lift your head up just a little bit, I'll smack you in the forehead

Just messing with you. I made the same mistake, so please, smack ME in the head.

I bought a dildo for an old girlfriend that was a little smaller than the one you're describing. I didn't try to measure the thing or get the exact dimensions before buying it. I just grabbed it off the shelf. When she popped it out of the packaging, I realized that It was much bigger than I thought it was going to be!

I recovered, but let's just say it wasn't good for my self esteem. I almost didn't write this post, because I don't want other people to read this and worry about it, but I figured it's better to have people read something that's a little uncomfortable than to make the same mistake.

I'm actually a little torn about whether it was a good thing or a bad thing. When I saw the size of the thing, I was worried that she'd put it inside her and cum in 20 seconds or something. That didn't happen, but she was able to make herself cum with it much easier than through intercourse with me. BUT, she used her fingers to stimulate her clit when she used this thing.

In the end, I realized it was kind of a good thing, because I found out that even a very girthy monster cock couldn't make her cum very easily. And this girl was very into penetration. She almost never masturbated with clit stimulation alone. She always seemed to need penetration to climax. But in the end, penetration with even a very girthy dildo couldn't get her off by itself. She needed clit stimulation along with the penetration to get there.

Still, I would advise caution when buying toys for a woman. It turned out OK for me, but I can envision other scenarios that could be much more damaging to the self esteem of the idiot wielding the credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by ThinJohnny View Post
          If you lift your head up just a little bit, I'll smack you in the forehead

Just messing with you. I made the same mistake, so please, smack ME in the head.

I bought a dildo for an old girlfriend that was a little smaller than the one you're describing. I didn't try to measure the thing or get the exact dimensions before buying it. I just grabbed it off the shelf. When she popped it out of the packaging, I realized that It was much bigger than I thought it was going to be!

I recovered, but let's just say it wasn't good for my self esteem. I almost didn't write this post, because I don't want other people to read this and worry about it, but I figured it's better to have people read something that's a little uncomfortable than to make the same mistake.

I'm actually a little torn about whether it was a good thing or a bad thing. When I saw the size of the thing, I was worried that she'd put it inside her and cum in 20 seconds or something. That didn't happen, but she was able to make herself cum with it much easier than through intercourse with me. BUT, she used her fingers to stimulate her clit when she used this thing.

In the end, I realized it was kind of a good thing, because I found out that even a very girthy monster cock couldn't make her cum very easily. And this girl was very into penetration. She almost never masturbated with clit stimulation alone. She always seemed to need penetration to climax. But in the end, penetration with even a very girthy dildo couldn't get her off by itself. She needed clit stimulation along with the penetration to get there.

Still, I would advise caution when buying toys for a woman. It turned out OK for me, but I can envision other scenarios that could be much more damaging to the self esteem of the idiot wielding the credit card.
          Well, the big dildo thing doesn't bother me as much as it used to. I love to see her get off, and honestly a "dildo will never compare to a real fleshy dick", actual quote from my wife.

Plus, the dildo could only be used on her when she was very aroused and after I had gotten her off several times. She gets off very easy...its not uncommon in a 1 hour session for her to have about 20 orgasms. serious.

If I was like 5 x 4 or something, I'd be more worried about it (sorry guys, just being honest) but my length was actually on par with this dildo (it was 8 x 6.25)...I think it was 8" insertable..but when I say she took the whole thing, I mean it...balls deep LOL. I actually tricked her the first time in using it, she had no clue I had bought it and I had her blindfolded, and after eating her out and really getting her into it, I started rubbing the head of it on her slit and started pushing it in and I could hear her grunt knowing it was thicker then me..but with a few pushes it was sliding in and I know she came pretty hard from it.

What I am getting at is I know my wife loves girth..I've seen it with my own eyes now, and though she thinks I have a huge dick and she loves it, I think we would both like a girthier dick.

I will try to start some slow program (JP's) to get conditioned. I need to do it in a way where it won't affect my EQ much so my sex life can continue on as normal.

Comment

so girth is probably the hardest part to gain in huh? If I could get to 5.5" around, I'd be so gdamn happy.

Realistic to gain 1/2 " in 6 months just out of curiosity if I am conditioned and all I focus on is girth?

Comment

Very realistic. Hit the girth targeted exercises hard.
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

bulldog28, you're a brave man. My dildo incident was mostly accidental. I did want to get her something a little bigger than me in girth, because she always seemed to point out toys that were around 5" in girth whenever we looked together. I'm 4.5".

I was insecure about it, but I wanted to get her something she would want to use. The one I got was more like 5.6 mid shaft and 6.25 at base. It was around 7.5" in length, but she never inserted it all the way in. It was kind of funny, because sometimes I'd start feeling bad about it if she told me she used it, and I'd realize I was getting jealous of a rubber toy

That's amazing that your girlfriend can have 20 orgasms in a session. Are those full blown climaxes or mini-orgasms? I've never been with a woman like that, but a friend of mine was with a girl like that. He said she had some crazy number of orgasms. I forget the number, but I think it was somewhere between 30 and 50. And this guy isn't the type who would lie about it.

Good luck with your girth work. That's what I'm after too. I haven't started yet, but I'm hoping to get going within the next 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by ThinJohnny View Post
                  bulldog28, you're a brave man. My dildo incident was mostly accidental. I did want to get her something a little bigger than me in girth, because she always seemed to point out toys that were around 5" in girth whenever we looked together. I'm 4.5".

I was insecure about it, but I wanted to get her something she would want to use. The one I got was more like 5.6 mid shaft and 6.25 at base. It was around 7.5" in length, but she never inserted it all the way in. It was kind of funny, because sometimes I'd start feeling bad about it if she told me she used it, and I'd realize I was getting jealous of a rubber toy

That's amazing that your girlfriend can have 20 orgasms in a session. Are those full blown climaxes or mini-orgasms? I've never been with a woman like that, but a friend of mine was with a girl like that. He said she had some crazy number of orgasms. I forget the number, but I think it was somewhere between 30 and 50. And this guy isn't the type who would lie about it.

Good luck with your girth work. That's what I'm after too. I haven't started yet, but I'm hoping to get going within the next 2 weeks.
                  Thanks.

It's a mix of mini's and full blown ones.

She has the type where her body goes ridid and I sh*t you not...she arches her back in a way I literally get pain in my shaft from her vicing it like a death grip..but I hold on for the ride I give myself a little pat on the back in my head

Comment

That's funny. I think I'd break my arm trying to pat myself on the back if my wife had orgasms like that.

Comment

[QUOTE=bulldog28;301696]
                      I was holding a banana the other day as it is the closest thing that resembles my dick (seriously) and I always analyze the banana's to see how it feels to hold it versus when I hold myself to get a comparison. My fingers from base of palm to tip of middle finger is roughly 7.75" I think, so when I wrap it around my 5" girth, my thumb overlaps my fingers by about 1/2 inch. I would love to hvae a girth where my fingers just barely overlap or just barely touch. I held a banana the other day that did this for me..there was about 1/4" overlap, but it was 5.5" in girth.[QUOTE]
                      currently
                      nbpel 5.5 (good day, 100%)
                      mid eg 5.0
                      base eg 5.25

short term goal
                      nbpel 6.0
                      eg 5.5

long term goal
                      nbpel 7.0
                      eg 6.0

Comment

Working...