X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tunica tugs.. erect or flaccid?

closed290
    Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Last edited by closed290; 07-22-2020, 10:44 AM.

Howdy . In my mind they should be done somewhat flaccid .
    You want to stretch the penis and it's harder to do erect .
    I said "harder" . LOL !!!
    Anyway , softer stretches better .
    mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

this is a good question! I d like to know too if there's some danger or benefit in performing stretchs or tunica tug with a certain degree of erection (let's say 20-30 %)..
      S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
      1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
      G
      BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

flacid, all stretches should be done flacid. you dont want to pull it out at the root
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

if you try to do them in a more erect state you wont be able to target the tunica as easily as when you do them in a flaccid state so I would suggest to keep your erection level at around 0-40%. and always always make sure you are fully warmed up for these stretches!

good luck!
          new stats 4th Sept 2011
          FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
          FG: 3.75"
          BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
          NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
          MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
          NBPEL: 7"
          MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

I know the tunica cannot be stretched at 100% erection or even higher that 50 im pretty sure... i try to stay semi erect when i stretch, but what exactly is a tunica tug?

Comment

You definitely want to be closer to flaccid while doing tunica tugs!

Originally posted by samsi4life View Post
              I know the tunica cannot be stretched at 100% erection or even higher that 50 im pretty sure... i try to stay semi erect when i stretch, but what exactly is a tunica tug?
              I make an upside down V grip at my base and an OK grip right behind my glans. You want to push your base as far into your pelvic bone as possible to mainly stretch the tunica and at the same time, slighty pull straight out with your OK grip hand.

These shouldn't be done till after atleast 3 months of PE and you should only start out with a few reps when doing them.

Raider

Comment

Raider is right, listen to him, plus he is yoda so you have to listen to him!
                Starting Stats : December 2011: 4.5" BPEL 3.5"EG
                February 19th 2011: 5.2" BPEl 3.5" EG
                April 2011: 6" BPEL 4 EG
                29 May 2011: 6"BPEL 4.5 EG
                30 October 2011: 6.2 BPEL 4.5 EG
                February 2012, 6.3 BPEL 4.5 EG
                March 2013, 6.3 BPEL 4.5 EG (uni gets in the way of PE)

My dick is a VIP, Very Important Penis

Comment

To echo the choir, flaccid. Always flaccid.
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                    To echo the choir, flaccid. Always flaccid.
                    when I say semi I mean about 20 % erection.. it seems "hard" to prevent it to engorge a little when doing any form of PE... warm up itself make it to become semi sometimes.. when you perform stretch are you always 100% flaccid??
                    S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
                    1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
                    G
                    BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Originally posted by mystic wolf View Post
                      when I say semi I mean about 20 % erection.. it seems "hard" to prevent it to engorge a little when doing any form of PE... warm up itself make it to become semi sometimes.. when you perform stretch are you always 100% flaccid??
                      No when i do certain stretches i do them 30 - 40 % erect sometimes by accident even more i think tunica tugs is more for girth if you do it at semi erect and for length and girth if you do competley flacid from what ive heard.. i could be wrong

Comment

Also when i put my fingers where am i placing them exactly?? i use the v right infront of my penis or do i put it at the sides and pull back to the bones there?? im confused about the placement of my fingers

Comment

Also when i put my fingers where am i placing them exactly?? i use the v right infront of my penis or do i put it at the sides and pull back to the bones there?? im confused about the placement of my fingers
                          I'm joining this question. When I put the ^ on the sides and pull back to the bone, and then with the other hand i pull the glans straight out, it feels like nothing is stretched.. if you know what I mean. It's a bit difficult to explain it.
                          Starting stats (June 2011):
                          BPEL - 6.2''
                          BPFSL - 6.375''
                          EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
                          BPEL - 6.5''
                          EG - 5''

My PE Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

when you pull your penis outwards you should also be squeezing that v grip on your penis while pushing it back into your pubic area. When done correctly you shoul be able to actually remove the ok grip an replace it without losing the hold with your v grip, hope that makes sense. The v grip is to hol the tunica so it doesnt slip back an also to isolate the tunica. Do it as flacid as you can, you shoul always try to avoid doing any stretch erect.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

No when i do certain stretches i do them 30 - 40 % erect sometimes by accident even more i think tunica tugs is more for girth if you do it at semi erect and for length and girth if you do competley flacid from what ive heard.. i could be wrong
                              tunica tugs is a length targeting exercise dude, not girth.
                              new stats 4th Sept 2011
                              FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
                              FG: 3.75"
                              BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
                              NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
                              MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
                              NBPEL: 7"
                              MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X