#1 Jelq Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trackle View Post
    ...but i get to a point where its still soft in feel but completely engorged like an erection...
    This is exactly what you want.
    Pirate
    Retired Administrator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Pirate; 08-13-2012, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trackle View Post
      ya i already jelq downwards and i find that pretty helpful as well. how much resistance should there be at the end of a jelq by the way, or in other words how much stretching should be going on?

ya v jelqs are even worse for me, i have yet to figure out a way to maintain a good erection level let alone the skin problem that's keeping me from getting gland expansion. with v jelqs my erection level gets really sporadic.
      Regular V's are rather unexciting, and thus can make maintaining a proper erection level difficult. For guys who get too hard I often suggest switching to V's for just that reason.

If your skin pulls excessively then trying UV's probably won't work for you since they require the use of both hands. If you can get past the skin pulling problem, UV's will allow you to squeeze and pull as tight or hard as you wish, without finger fatigue. I have lifted for over 30 years, so I know what a good workout is, and I can say that after doing 150 or so UV's, I am tired and sweaty because I am squeezing and pulling at a maximum level.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...te-vs-uvs.html
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...uv-thread.html
      Pirate
      Retired Administrator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Pirate; 08-13-2012, 08:08 PM.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
        Two suggestions for not bunching up skin when jelqing: 1)use plenty of lube and keep your shaft and fingers moist at all times; and 2) I UJ in a straight down angle. I hold it straight out to get my base grip, then jelq downwards. Repeat again, straight out to get base grip, jelq in a downward direction. For UV's I jelq straight out, not up or down. Far less skin is pulled when doing the above.
        I use a light tunic stretch V with my left hand at the base of my penis pressing down toward the pubic bone -(not to be confused with a V-jelq) - which keeps the skin tight all the way to the glans. That can also help keep blood in the penis to amplify the jelq effect.
        Lazy 8
        Last edited by Lazy 8; 06-26-2011, 05:45 PM.

Comment

thanks guys really appreciate the help, going to gives those tips a shot

Comment

Working...
          X