Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice from PE scientists on this website please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice from PE scientists on this website please.

Hello, thanks for spending the time to help me out with this one. Ok, so I'm not trying to brag, and I'm not going to post a picture because I don't care if you believe or not. What I do want is advice. My penis is 7.5 inches long not pressing into my skin, and a bit over 7 inches in circumference down the whole shaft. I want to be ten inches long, but I have trouble with my girth as it is. Few women can do oral on mr. magic stick without scraping, and anal seems to be out of the question. I can't have sex with the same woman two days in a row, because she needs time to recuperate. So, what exorcises will increase my length without increasing my girth? Thanks for the help guys.

for those who are curious, I started 2 years ago with 5.8 non pressed and 6.2 girth
    ‎"So to be independent of public opinion is the first formal condition of achieving anything great or rational, either in life or science." -Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

start march 2009
    5.8" NBPEL
    6.2" EG

Current july 2011
    7.5" NBPEL
    7.1" EG

Goal
    10" NBPEL
    7" EG

Well I dont know of any thing that is guarenteed to give length without the possibility of a girth gain as well, you can focus on length but it seems as if you will probably girth up as well based on your progress thus far. You may have to make a decision if you want to PE or search long and wide (pun intended) for a girl who could be with you sexually and be able to stand each other at the same time.
    I would think at this point you know that you dont need more to satisfy a woman unless you think satisfaction is proven by them running as soon as you drop your trousers. Maybe if you decon you could lose some girth and stretch lightly and only stretch to maintain the length but thats not a guarentee either. best of luck, hopefully some of the more experienced can chime in on this one. I am baffled.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Well, you may gain some base girth from it, but I would suggest either going with stretches only or an extender.
      Specifically the latter because I don't think stretching alone does much.
      NP97
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by NP97; 07-10-2011, 12:46 AM.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Hang weights....

Comment

It's your ego that wants 10"
          7.5" NBPEL is awesome length.
          IMO
          BPEL = 6.5"
          NBPEL = 6.1"
          EG (middle) = 4.85"

Short term goal: NBPEL 6.5", EG 5.1"

Long term goal: NBPEL 7.1", EG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by WhyNot View Post
            It's your ego that wants 10"
            7.5" NBPEL is awesome length.
            IMO
            Agreed!!

Comment

I suggest go with both, if some woman can't handle that, that's her fault. You are doing it for yourself.

Comment

here is a link that you should look through. It is for gaining length with minimul gains in girth
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...length-13.html

Comment

Originally posted by sekeris View Post
                  I suggest go with both, if some woman can't handle that, that's her fault. You are doing it for yourself.
                  Sekeris, it is not a womans fault if she cant handle that size.

Comment

If you started PE 2 years ago, you know the answers to your question already.
                    Vulcan
                    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                      If you started PE 2 years ago, you know the answers to your question already.
                      I started it without any seriousness at the age of 20. I really don't know much about it and was only messing around to see if it worked. After reading a lot on this website, including JP's guide, I've learned that my gains may have came easily, without much consistency in workouts, because I have high LOT. The hang-weights idea sounds best. Also, I don't want this size for my ego, well, maybe partly; I really enjoy the wide eyed look that pretty girls get when they see it, and play with it. If my peen was 10 inches long then I would have an in into Hollywood, and eventually many starlets' panties. Also having a big name (pun intended,) will likely increase my chances of becoming renown as a writer. I thank everyone who has given advice, or has said something constructive; IE, wasn't saying anything that is a non sequitur. Have a nice day everyone, and I hope we all reach our goals with expediency.
                      ‎"So to be independent of public opinion is the first formal condition of achieving anything great or rational, either in life or science." -Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

start march 2009
                      5.8" NBPEL
                      6.2" EG

Current july 2011
                      7.5" NBPEL
                      7.1" EG

Goal
                      10" NBPEL
                      7" EG

Comment

Working...
                      X