New routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
    If it was up to me, doing the JP90 routine again for another 30 months then moving on to girth exercises.
    It's a good routine but I'm not sure it warrants sticking with it for almost 3 years.

Edit: Well okay then.
    Messerschmidt
    Last edited by Messerschmidt; 07-13-2011, 10:01 AM.

Comment

lol, oops. Fingers not connected to brain moment there.

Comment

If it was up to me, doing the JP90 routine again for another 3 months then moving on to girth exercises.
        If it's to condition penis, what's the point in doing it twice?

Comment

Originally posted by sekeris View Post
          If it's to condition penis, what's the point in doing it twice?
          Because for beginner routines, it's more on the edge of being intermediate and people have seen good results from it. Just because a routine aimed is aimed at the first 3 months or so to condition one's self doesn't mean it's not good after that. Just think of it like a JP180, instead of doing it twice. Though there are other routines out that are aimed at people after the first 90 days. Just search around the forums some, you'll find them.

Comment

I like the term JP180 lol.

@OP, hows your PI? Any sign of overtraining? If not, just stick with JP90 and gradually increase your jelq reps. This is the safest method imho.

If you decided to start the more advanced exercises, be sure to start with light workload and watch your PI like a hawk!
            AP90 member.

Comment

@OP, hows your PI? Any sign of overtraining? If not, just stick with JP90 and gradually increase your jelq reps. This is the safest method imho.
              Great, I have very big morning erections, also very big flaccid at normal conditions.
              Actually I already do more jelqs, what I wrote in the beginning was what I thought to do if added any advanced exercises.

Comment

Working...
              X