'Exercising the Penis' the Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darinsixpack View Post
    I went over to Amazon to check this book out. Started reading the reviews and a doctor's review was posted near the top calling this book garbage and elluded to the fact all the 5 star reviews had been written byu the same poster. He spelled out the patterns in the text of like 50 reviews below his. starting reading them all and he was 100% correct, all written by the same person. Decided not to buy the book. Anyone who uses fraud to promote a book, will not get my $. With that said, PE works, so I disagree with his consensus on it all...........Except for the observation about fake reviews.
    That Dr's name wouldn't happen to be Dr Lin, would it?
    I know he's full of shit, because I wrote a review myself.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
      So, where's the proof that all of the reviews were done by the author of the book? And if you're so against that, why are you here? The Author founded this site.
      Read my post again. I know PE works. That's why I'm here....The feedback ratings on Amazon were clearly written by the same writer. Most of them anyhow. Don;t know who would have written them that way,l don't care.....It's blatantly obvious to anyone capable of recognizing basic patterns. Go read it. I didn't "discover" anything, whomever did it, made it too obvious. Could careless thought. I do PE cause it works. Simple as that. With that said, I'm buying the book.
      3/3/11: 6" BPEL
      3/3/11 5.5" MEG
      3/3/11 6.25" BEG
      4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
      4/12/11 5.6" MEG
      4/12/11 6.35" BEG
      5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
      5/18/11 5.6" MEG
      5/18/11 6.5" BEG
      8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
      8/26/11 5.35 Meg
      8/26/11 6.25 beg
      11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
      02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
      05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

great. i want to know about the book too.. it will be nice if their are some exercise for it..

Comment

Originally posted by joshuawilson View Post
          great. i want to know about the book too.. it will be nice if their are some exercise for it..
          in the back it had a decent sized glossary of exercises with pic breakdowns.
          Most of them are in the guide on the site but sometimes not having to run to the pc to make sure helps.
          bpel -6.25in
          girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
          BPEL -7.5 in
          NBPEL - 6,8 in
          Girth)- 5.5
          Goal:
          NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
          Girth- 6in max
          My Journal

Comment

Working...