Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get your scrotum to hang low?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowTaimer View Post
    Most of the time my scrotum hugs my shaft, but once in a while my nuts will hang really low. How do I force my scrotum to hang low so that I can make pumping my penis easier without worrying about getting my nuts sucked in?
    Genetics

Comment

As I got further into my first year of PE, I noticed my balls started to hang lower and lower. Now that I'm hanging, my turkey neck is getting a little more prominant, which allows them to hang freely.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...ng-session.jpg
      Just hanging around as usual :)

Comment

I think the temperature thing is off, at least for me. Sometimes when I'm hot they are tight and sweaty, and tight/cold when I'm cold. I hate my whole package flaccid and apparently my testicles are 'big' according to a doctor I saw yet they don't look it the way my scrotum is, they don't really 'push' against my scrotum unless it's tight, when my balls hang loose they don't really bulge my boxers. But I hate my flaccid penis girth the most though
        Current Stats

FL: 3.75"
        FG: 3.5"
        SFL: 5.5"

NBEL: 6.5"
        BPEL: 7.3"
        MEG: 5.51"

Comment

I always had low hangers the hotter it is the lower they hang, the colder it is they want to hide.
          Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
          P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
          P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
          P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
          Penis length in Inches: 8.25
          Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
          Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

There is a urologist/plastic surgeon that can stitch your testicles to the scrotum to prevent the spermatic cord from pulling them upward. He also can get rid most of your cremaster muscle so you lose that muscle reflex when it's cold or nervous. I'm considering getting this done. I don't like my scrotum sac getting so tight that i can't even get an erection.

Comment

Originally posted by medilook View Post
              There is a urologist/plastic surgeon that can stitch your testicles to the scrotum to prevent the spermatic cord from pulling them upward. He also can get rid most of your cremaster muscle so you lose that muscle reflex when it's cold or nervous. I'm considering getting this done. I don't like my scrotum sac getting so tight that i can't even get an erection.
              Before getting into that kind of extreme situation, give these a try for a few weeks and I think they will hang freer for you:
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-jelqing.html
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Rbi99- how much did your testicles retract during exercises/sex? Did they retract almost to the point where it looked like u had no testicles? Did u experience your testicles retracting when u held in bowel movements or felt adrenaline?

Comment

Originally posted by medilook View Post
                  Rbi99- how much did your testicles retract during exercises/sex? Did they retract almost to the point where it looked like u had no testicles? Did u experience your testicles retracting when u held in bowel movements or felt adrenaline?
                  As has been stated already, the retraction in a naturally occurring phenomenon whenever you exert yourself, be it sex or exercise. My ball sack was more often than not at least semi-turtled most of the time, regardless of whether or not I was exerting myself. Now, in non exertion situations my sack hangs loose almost all of the time. When exercising heavily, or making love, they still retract, but not as much as they used to. I don't have huge balls or anything like that, but they are probably above norm now, and most importantly, they hang freely. I saw a marked improvement within a few weeks of several times a week for probably less than 15 minutes of testicle jelqing.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Hope your not wearing jocky shorts, you need to switch to boxer shorts so they can desend and retract as temperture rises or falls.
                    Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
                    P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
                    P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
                    P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
                    Penis length in Inches: 8.25
                    Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
                    Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

I'm trying to find a stretch to help relieve my tight scrotum during sex. Any suggestions?
                      Cinest's progress and routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinest View Post
                        I'm trying to find a stretch to help relieve my tight scrotum during sex. Any suggestions?
                        Last time I say it, testicle jelqing will drop them at least an inch. See my signature below.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                        X