Pre-Workout affect penis size???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Workout affect penis size???

Hey everyone i gotta question about pre-workout supplements. I take some before I work out and my penis gets really really small. It goes sorta back to normal around the next day but not 100% positive. I tried working out without taking it and it didnt shrink up as much and went back to normal around 30 min. after working out but I didnt get a really good lift. Does anyone have any knowledge about pre workout supplements making your penis smaller?

caffeine and other stimulants do cause turtling. So does working out. The two together of course will make your penis turtle.

On the other hand, some pre-workout supplements advertise "increase in vascularity" which would seem to indicate that the penis would hang more fully. However, I do believe that the caffeine and stimulating affect of the supplement overwhelms this and causes turtling.

Comment

So is turtling just temporary? and just to clarify when i mean working out i dont mean doing PE if you were wondering.

Comment

No i knew you meant in the gym. And of course turtling is temporary. I'd say its not ideal "growing your dick" conditions but when blood is required in other parts of your body, like your muscles when you are working out, it can't be in your penis - hence, its shriveled state. Try not to worry about it too much.

Comment

Alright thanks so do you think it would affect my PE gains?

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
            I'd say its not ideal "growing your dick" conditions.

Comment

Working...
            X