Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuljino1 View Post
    5 days on 2 days off @hahayeah. @ sweetie ur making no sense
    try doing 2 days on 1 day off. and if that still doesn't help then go to 1 day on 1 day off.

Comment

ive lost some girth since measuring 2 month ago...i increased the weight on my hanging and have seen some decreas in girth...im not really worried about it though due to me having to change my routine to a girth routine to accomodate my gf...
      When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

A loss in size in the ultimate negative PI. I think that using an extender for 2-6 hours a day on top of JPs 90 day routine is way too much. Overtraining stops the gaining.

Comment

i started this week on weds should i finish off this 5 day week then rest 2 days then start the 2 days 1 day off?

Comment

i started this week on weds should i finish off this 5 day week then rest 2 days then start the 2 days 1 day off?
            i would go ahead and take a day off then start the 2 day on 1 day off. just my personal opinion. also steve had some good advice too.

Comment

My schedule is anytime, anywhere exception-Green Bay Packer game
              Consciousness and intention matter here.

Comment

Oh sweetie, you can ask your mum to bake a cake for my neighbours cat anytime that's not last friday coming.

Comment

not to be offensive or anything sweetie but are you just trolling all my posts for no reason or u gonna try putting some useful input

Comment

It mustn't be easy being a female on a website about penis enlargement. She's just having some fun and reminding us that she's here by using her jedi mind tricks

Comment

so in other words trolling

Comment

Hey man, that JP routine is often too much just in itself. It's waaay more aggressive than what Kremmer suggests in his book. I do a combination of the JP and the Beginning routine in Kremmer's book. I have made awesome gains dude, so PE works. You're three weeks in right? Perhaps you should consider that you're biting off more than you can chew with both the JP routine and certainly the extender. Take a few days off, do your kegels and restart with the JP routine only. Save the extender for when your Penis is actually conditioned to take on that much tissue-conditioning. I'm gonna say don't use the extender for at least a month, maybe more. This is a marathon, not a freakin race.

Comment

so in other words trolling
                          Umm, Lol, maybe just a little? I think female members are highly regarded here as they remind us every now and then that size matters a lot more to us than it does to them.

Plus she has obviously made some worthy contributions here considering the size of her reputation bar. Ha! You got a big one sweetie

Comment

It does matter to us more than to them. You are right. A woman who is down with you, is not down because you are well endowed or not. There was a survey a while back that 85% of woman said that their partners penis was not an issue; but 50% of the men said their size was. It is more a male issue than a female issue. My wife still can't understand why it is important to me. Surely we are from Mars.

I don't think the penis shrinks because it is not like a muscle fibers but lower EQ can make it look that way.
                            Begin 7/25/2011:
                            NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                            FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                            NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                            UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I suggest you read up on PI's .Decrease in size is if i am right a negative PI which could mean you are over training or something else(not qualified to answer routine or exercise questions because i don't have a penis)
                              if you haven't i suggest you read the Physiological Indicator (PI) article in the articles section of the website.(not sure if this link will work)
                              https://www.pegym.com/articles/physiologic-indicators-pis-to-help-penis-growth

I would also suggest reading this thread...https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ctuations.html
                              ~ If.....
                              ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                              ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Well, you can damage your penis which can cause it to tighten up to protect itself from further injury so only so much blood will enter do the constriction but in time that will heal, your body is very resilient with good reason. Or get in some cold water. LOL.
                                Begin 7/25/2011:
                                NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                                FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                                NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                                UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                                X