Condom size vs Aveage penis size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am resurrecting this thread, apologies

Since condom manufacturers publish width measurements as opposed to circumference/girth measurements is there a formula to convert width to circumference?

Diameter multiplied by pi? I was rubbish at maths in school...

The condoms that I am looking to buy online are 52mm, 53mm and 56mm (2.05", 2.09", 2.2") in diameter, my girth is 12cm (4.7")

I have used 56mm condoms and they seem a bit loose, what is the girth of 52/53?

Thanks
    My progress log

Comment

This should makes everyone's life a little easier.

Normal Trojan: 1.375" diameter, ~4.3" Circumference
      Trojan Magnum: 1.5", ~4.7" Circumference
      Trojan Magnum XL: 1.75", ~5.5" Circumference

All of that is thanks to Trojan Condoms - America's Condom Superstore

It has condom sizes for most condoms.
      Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
      Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
      Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

There is no formula. Each company has their own method of measuring. Some are the maximum diameter of what the condom can stretch to, some are the recommended size for the condom, some are in the realm of "this number was pulled out of someone's ass".

Only way to know if one will fit is to try it.

Comment

Thanks for the link, to find the circumference did you multiply by pi? the site showed the width of the condoms that I looked at.

Shocked to see that a magnum is 4.7"! aren't magnums supposed to be large?

I think that the sizing listed on european websites is incorrect as the results are impossible, the average width for normal condoms seems to be about 53mm so 5.3cm (diameter) x pi (3.14) = 16.64cm (6.5"!!) that is not average girth!

Is my calculation wrong? or are the listed specs incorrect?
          My progress log

Comment

actually, The D xPi formula works for the dimensions listed on the site posted by 00Zman

Dimensions listed on european sites are wrong

I think I just ordered 50 condoms that are too small... lol
            My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
              There is no formula. Each company has their own method of measuring. Some are the maximum diameter of what the condom can stretch to, some are the recommended size for the condom, some are in the realm of "this number was pulled out of someone's ass".

Only way to know if one will fit is to try it.
              Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
              Thanks for the link, to find the circumference did you multiply by pi? the site showed the width of the condoms that I looked at.

Shocked to see that a magnum is 4.7"! aren't magnums supposed to be large?

I think that the sizing listed on european websites is incorrect as the results are impossible, the average width for normal condoms seems to be about 53mm so 5.3cm (diameter) x pi (3.14) = 16.64cm (6.5"!!) that is not average girth!

Is my calculation wrong? or are the listed specs incorrect?
              See the above for your math.

Magnums have a weird shape. They're small at the base, massive in the upper shaft, and longer than normal condoms.

The sizes listed on the site posted earlier aren't what the manufacturers say, so there's no telling how that site got their sizes either.

Comment

Ok, thanks for clearing that up

I'll just have to wait for the condoms to arrive then
                My progress log

Comment

In the uk you only get one choice, not sure where you get the right size condom to fit, this should be much easier

Comment

What do you mean there is only one choice?

Lots of different condom brands and models on these UK sites:

British Condoms - UK's largest condom store

Buy Condoms Online | Buy Durex Condoms | Cheap Condom UK

The UKs Favourite Condom Store - Condoms.co.uk

Plenty of choice and variety, look at the measurements and try a few to see if you like the fit
                    My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by 00Zman00 View Post
                      This should makes everyone's life a little easier.

Normal Trojan: 1.375" diameter, ~4.3" Circumference
                      Trojan Magnum: 1.5", ~4.7" Circumference
                      Trojan Magnum XL: 1.75", ~5.5" Circumference

All of that is thanks to Trojan Condoms - America's Condom Superstore

It has condom sizes for most condoms.
                      Wait, so I would fit a Trojan Magnum XL? My stats are in my sig
                      Used to do PE on and off 2 years ago. I was 6.75 NBPEL, Measured a bit ago and was 7. Now keeping track.

Started serious PE - Start of march 2012 (once again restarted)
                      NBEL 7.0
                      BPEL 7.25
                      EG 5.60

Measuring start of August -

Long term goal -
                      NBPEL 9.00
                      EG 6.50

Comment

Originally posted by JereyDee View Post
                        In the uk you only get one choice, not sure where you get the right size condom to fit, this should be much easier
                        Try a different store.

Comment

Obviously the ring of a condom is going to be a good deal smaller than the penis is it intended to cover. If it wasn't, condoms would be falling off left and right.

Comment

Exactly.

Here's a great site for comparing condoms sizes, with descriptions: Condom size chart
                            Started: BPEL 6.5", EG 4.5"
                            Current: BPEL 7.0", EG 5.0"
                            Goal: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by OlderGuy View Post
                              Exactly.

Here's a great site for comparing condoms sizes, with descriptions: Condom size chart
                              If only they had sizes that worked. Some of those snugger fit condoms are as large as large size condoms on their list.

Comment

Really the average condom size is 7-8 inches NBPEL? Because when i got to 7 inches NBPEL around the end of july i tried to put on a regular condom from trojan and it was squeezing the living crap outta me and broke.

Comment

Working...
                                X