Garlic! Help raise your testosterone levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garlic! Help raise your testosterone levels

I do a lot of cooking in my house thus I like to experiment as much as my family will allow. One thing I've always tried to incorporate no matter what I'm making is garlic. Personally I love the flavors and the richness it can bring to a dish more than anything else.

Out of curiosity I've been doing a lot of reading about garlic lately and the health benefits of this Allium plant (Close relatives being the onion and shallot).

There was a study done with rats and the scientists found that if the rats were fed garlic and a high-protein diet this would cause an uptake in testosterone levels.

I'm also a meditation enthusiast and its common knowledge amongst Buddhist monks that you shoulden't consume garlic at all as it increases your sexual desires. This making sense?

More research needs to be done on the correlation but let's get real. Garlic has longggg been recognised as a plant with great medicinal properties and I highly doubt that you will disdain including it in your diet. I recommend cooking with it and eating it raw to get the best benefit.

Basically all you need is a couple big bags of raw garlic bulbs and you are good to go. If you can grow it yourself that is even better but even a jar of minced garlic consumed in high qualities will create a benefit to you.

The only thing I might add is to make sure that you do not have a garlic allergy as there are some toxicity risks to garlic and you need to be careful about rubbing it on your skin as this may cause minor burns if you have sensitive skin. If you are on blood thinners forget it! Garlic is known to thin the blood.

I don't think you really need to do anything crazy. Just throw in 3 or 4 cloves (or bulbs) here and there, preferably raw, and let me know if you notice any differences in the increase of your gains.

One last note. If you are worried about bad breath, drink milk while you consume garlic as this will help neutralise the notorious halitosis effect.

Cheers and good gar-licking!
    dontM(ockme
    Last edited by dontM(ockme; 09-15-2011, 12:13 PM.
    Do not speak - unless it improves on silence.

-Buddhist saying

Thanks for this post!
    I do all the cooking as well and I use tons of garlic in everything!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
    Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
    Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Will also help repel biting insects, vampires and loved ones(consuming large amounts will cause the odors to seep through skin and sweat glands)!
      Starting:9-8-2011
      BPEL: 8 in.
      MEG: 6.25 in.
      BPFL: 6.5 in.
      FL: 5.5 in.
      BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
      BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
      MEG: 6.375 in.
      NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

I take a garlic and parsley supplement, advice I got from a member
        PE is the Right of all Sentient Beings

Comment

Try wrapping some in aluminum foil and baking it for a short period of time till a little soft. Damn good, but dont try picking up any ladies before brushing your teeth a few times.
          Starting Stats: BPEL 5.75x4.45
          Now: BPEL 6.25x4.6
          Short Term Goal: 6.25 BPELx4.7 Girth
          Journal:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...7-5x5-5-a.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Pepper View Post
            Try wrapping some in aluminum foil and baking it for a short period of time till a little soft. Damn good, but dont try picking up any ladies before brushing your teeth a few times.
            That's an excellent idea and I will have to give that a try as I am always looking for new ways to modify/experiment with garlic.

Yes unfortunately garlic does leave behind a strong odor but I think the benefits definitely outweigh the cost to your toothpaste budget given enough time

Cheers!

-Buddhist saying

Comment

This has been a paid advertisement by the International Garlic Promotion Board.

Just kidding! I'm Italian, a great cook, and garlic is my fave ingredient. Maybe that's why I'm perpetually horny. I mean, I would fuck a meat loaf.......... again.

Comment

I know the real thing is far better but are the tablet version any good? I bought about 3 months worth a few months ago(on deal) but stopped taking them. The tablets say that they are odour free but it wasn't true. My breath smelled of garlic later, after taking one.
                Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
                Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
                Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

When I was living in Canada and used to do all the cooking noted that a lot of garlic helped me to get in goos shape too but I never used two big bags in one meal!
                  "Girth over length :D "

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai View Post
                    I know the real thing is far better but are the tablet version any good? I bought about 3 months worth a few months ago(on deal) but stopped taking them. The tablets say that they are odour free but it wasn't true. My breath smelled of garlic later, after taking one.
                    You know...It really depends.

I've tried a few of the tablets myself and they're great as far as convenience goes. I think if you are wanting to benefit from garlic but don't necessarily like the taste or don't have the time to do a lot of cooking you should definitely look into using supplements.

Preferably, all your garlic consumption should be raw form as there are still compounds in garlic that we are still unfamiliar with thus we might not be getting the best results if we ingest the synthetic versions.

Like I said in my original post, if you consume garlic with milk it definitely helps with the odour. I'm not entirely sure of the process but it has something to do with the fat content of milk reacting with the garlic molecules in the bloodstream, it somehow changes the metabolic process that is occurring.

Cheers!

-Buddhist saying

Comment

I've only recently started using garlic pills but they do help
                      PE is the Right of all Sentient Beings

Comment

Working...
                      X