Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okaaaaay everyone, settle down. I feel like we gave this enough attention, haha. Can we all move on and stop bringing this thread to the top every hour?
    Slowly cutting down on sleep... who needs it, anyway?

Comment

I like the way he also took a swipe at us older dudes.

Sex is better for me than ever. I heard an interview with an author this morning who said that your youth are the worst years of your
      life. I all areas except the physical it is.

I am 53 and these are the best years of my life.

Excuse me while I go tug my pee pee in the false belief that that is what has improved my EQ 100%.
      8/17/2011 Beginning date
      BPEL 6.5
      EG 5.5
      BPFSL 5.75
      FL:4
      FG:4

11/22/2011 Current
      BPEL:6.5
      EG: 6
      FL:5
      FG:5

My Progress Log

Goals: Improved EQ, penis health

Comment

Originally posted by Roamer View Post
        I heard an interview with an author this morning who said that your youth are the worst years of your
        life. I all areas except the physical it is.

I am 53 and these are the best years of my life.
        Aw man, not to go back on what I just said, but I totally agree with this. The way to make this seem obvious is to look at it like this: if your life gets worse at any stage, that means you did something wrong or something bad happened. However, since we tend to learn from our mistakes, we can only improve ourselves in the long run.

Of course there are exceptions, but I shall not dwell in those for I am lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by ny_hope View Post
          lying is part of us
          Priceless...

But I think it is great that people can make threads and argue for this to, it actually looks like he cares. Long live democracy and freedom of speech.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMonroe View Post
            Aw man, not to go back on what I just said, but I totally agree with this. The way to make this seem obvious is to look at it like this: if your life gets worse at any stage, that means you did something wrong or something bad happened. However, since we tend to learn from our mistakes, we can only improve ourselves in the long run.

Of course there are exceptions, but I shall not dwell in those for I am lazy.
            that's where one of my favorite sayings comes from...

"Youth is wasted on the young"

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
              that's where one of my favorite sayings comes from...

"Youth is wasted on the young"
              What is youth but a mere representation of ones time on this planet. Does this measure life experience? Can you not be youthful at an older age?

*super pensive and philosophical face*

Comment

Well, try you may like, it may work for you.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by chuckesleeze View Post
                  The argument isn't about the site it's about jelqing and if it works. Some see results from it sooner than others.
                  He was saying all PE is BS, not just jelqing, and that we are all either liars or delusional.

His previous post before this one was in the thread routine's / picture proof / picture comparison
                  Quite frankly this thread was the reason I started PE again. After weeks of jelqing I wasnt seeing results and the lack of pictures was starting to be crushing. But this is amazing. Congratulations, and thanks for the new hope
                  I guess he forgot?

A look at his history shows some less than stellar performance

I have Hard flaccid
                  ..and in the same post

When it comes to jelqing, I can't for my life do it.
                  ..and the sign of things to come

But my dick is fucked up and I cant do it. Im thinking about quitting..
                  His argument itself is riddled with holes, as has been pointed out in the many responses here, but the fact that he went to such effort in the first place to cause discouragement, and calling us all delusional liars, makes me cranky. This is a great place where we are improving ourselves, overcoming insecurities, both physically and mentally, and where we can give and receive encouragement and support. There is of course also room for debate, but the OP's intention for this thread was not to engage in a healthy discussion, but to convince people, especially new comers, that this is all a scam and his hope for them is to quit before they even give it a try.

Comment

The reason why everyone isnt doing this is the same reason why i havent told all my friends about it yet. Because you dont want all the other guys around you having bigger dicks than they already have!

Comment

"If PE can increase your penis size, why isn't everyone doing it?"

Let me ask you this.. if working out made everyone healthier and better looking, why isn't everyone doing it?
                      Starting (january 05, 2011):
                      BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
                      Current:
                      BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
                      My Log

Comment

You will never get government studies on it because there are no drugs involved.

Poor guy really. Hope that vent was where his torment ended

Thank goodness the gainers stay. It's like a very private personal club witnessed and supported. You all have a common bond lol

I stay for the photos

Bahhhhhhh

Nite gentlemen
                        The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by MSS View Post
                          The reason why everyone isnt doing this is the same reason why i havent told all my friends about it yet. Because you dont want all the other guys around you having bigger dicks than they already have!
                          haha I agree with you..
                          most people doesn't believe in it that's why they don't do it
                          gained 2cm in one month, and I want still more! :P my first routine

Comment

Let him quit. One less person with a bigger dick.

I'm not a hater but less competition is okay by me.

Comment

I know this works and I don't exaggerate my gains. I gained really fast and have not stopped even though my gains have slowed. My wife is the proof. She can not believe the difference...
                              To each his own! Good luck!!
                              Commit, start your routine, don't rush, and increase your length, girth, and ultimately confidence in the process. Key: Don't measure everyday and only measure 1X per month.
                              Shortdog 2019

Comment

Lets take it easy on the guy. For some of us it just plain DOES NOT WORK.
                                Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                                Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Working...
                                X