No announcement yet.

Edging Tool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess that one gets added to the rejection pile. Sliding is critical. Getting gripped by the finger of a glove would turn me flaccid in a heart beat especially if I was kind of stuck.
    BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
    EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
    Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
    Base EG: 6 +.75
    Top EG 5 +.5
    NBPEL 6.2. +.2
    BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

The water makes the glove bulge out at the sides and the main part is not as loose as you'd think. I think it slides in the main bit and if you're lucky you'll get your head gripped by a finger. Haha, I can't believe I'm typing this. Look, if you can get hard for a hollowed out gaffa taped banana you shouldn't have a problem with this

Did you put holes in the other end of the cucumber and other various fresh produce inventions for air flow? You can also cover the holes on the outward stroke each time and it will suck you.

Comment

Kock yourself out

Tempted to actually make one
        Goal: Huge

Comment

I wish I knew these crazy things when I was a teenager. lol. I am still interested in a fleshlite one day. No money for one now..

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
            Kock yourself out

Tempted to actually make one
            HAHAHA! Love it. Another one to add onto the list eh mvergasioin!
            "Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievement."

Comment

fleshlights are nice, but difficult to keep clean (ie cleaned, dried and corn starched) and odor free. The DIY fruit models can be used multiple times if you keep them in the fridge and tossed when they don't meet expectations. Split banana peels are just as fun without the tape or two taped together. Zuchini and other squash, melons are great prospects depending on your excavation skills.
              Start: 8/2009 BPEL 7", EG 5", FL 4.313" FG 4", Current: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.375", Goal 8X6

Comment

I tried the banana sleeve inside my pocket pussy and boy it did work well. However, after a fairly moderate edge session I felt a huge surge later in the day to cum again? I usually use a baggie and lube and I do not feel I need to edge later in the day, but after a banana peel I had a sensation to cum again.. maybe my first testosterone inbalance?

Comment

Originally posted by Jelq View Post
                  I tried the banana sleeve inside my pocket pussy and boy it did work well. However, after a fairly moderate edge session I felt a huge surge later in the day to cum again? I usually use a baggie and lube and I do not feel I need to edge later in the day, but after a banana peel I had a sensation to cum again.. maybe my first testosterone inbalance?
                  The queen must provide massive testosterone laden banannas for her loyal subjects.
                  BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
                  EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
                  Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
                  Base EG: 6 +.75
                  Top EG 5 +.5
                  NBPEL 6.2. +.2
                  BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Originally posted by mvergasioin View Post
                    The queen must provide massive testosterone laden banannas for her loyal subjects.
                    There was def something in that banana mate! lol

Comment

Working...
                    X