How do cut guys jelq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do cut guys jelq?

We uncut guys have just enought skin to perform a full jelq movement. Is the skin so tight that it doesn't move at all when you're cut?
    It doesn't matter what/how much lubricant i take, the skin always moves with my hand. I'm just asking because i'm going to get a tight circumsision and i still want to be able to jelq. Do i have to loosen my grip? Will i be able to build pressure with a not so tight grip?

I haven't read where there was a different technique from cut to uncut guys. Depending on how much foreskin you have, you may have to pull back a bit more but I'd think that would be it.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by uuuu View Post
      We uncut guys have just enought skin to perform a full jelq movement. Is the skin so tight that it doesn't move at all when you're cut?
      It doesn't matter what/how much lubricant i take, the skin always moves with my hand. I'm just asking because i'm going to get a tight circumsision and i still want to be able to jelq. Do i have to loosen my grip? Will i be able to build pressure with a not so tight grip?
      Why are you going to get a tight circumcision? Ask for it to be a little loose...then you get the best of both worlds. No stench/gross appearance and yet still enough skin movement to be pleasurable.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
        Why are you going to get a tight circumcision? Ask for it to be a little loose...then you get the best of both worlds. No stench/gross appearance and yet still enough skin movement to be pleasurable.
        I want the glans to be fully exposed at all times.

Comment

With a lot of lube. Jelqing isn't pulling the skin, it's a gliding motion over the skin pushing the veins.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
            With a lot of lube. Jelqing isn't pulling the skin, it's a gliding motion over the skin pushing the veins.
            +1

If you're pulling the skin, you're not jelqing right.

Comment

I sometimes pull on the skin at the sides of my penis ... but that connects to my ballsack. It's like loose dangling on the side on my shaft.
              Otherwise, I'm not pulling any skin. I'm cut

Wait, did I read that properly? You're getting yourself circumcised?
              As an adult?
              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I can retract the foreskin and have it sitting behind the ridge and with lube and a light grip jelq like a cut man. Now and then you might have to pull it back again, but it worked better than I thought. I read about this idea the other day and just gave it a go. It's worth trying.

Comment

How can you guys build up pressure if your grip is that loose that your skin doesn't move with it?

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                  Wait, did I read that properly? You're getting yourself circumcised?
                  As an adult?
                  Yes sir

Comment

Sounds like your grip is way too tight uuuu.

Comment

I hold my skin back with the other hand so as not to ruck it up at all during jelqing. I had edema every time I tried when I first learnt about jelqing *waaaay* back about ten years ago 'cause I was pulling my foreskin up each time and it scared me off. I'm sure glad there's so much more good info about now... and my nearly 7" cock is pretty pleased about it too

I dont think I'm doing it too tight.. I'm just not using half a gallon of lube, and as I say, I've gained, so I must be doing something right.
                      spanky
                      Last edited by spanky; 11-09-2011, 04:59 AM.
                      "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

sigh, us cut guys jelq just the same as uncut guys, come on! what a silly question.... thats as bad as asking how do cut guys, fuck or preduce kids....
                        When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Us cut guys put lube all over our peepee, than we grab our the base of our penis with the OK sign, and slowly move the OK sign to the glans. I hope I didn't scare you with our unique way of jelqing! Haha, but yeah, it's all the same except we don't have to hold the skin back, like spanky said.
                          Start
                          6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
                          4.8" MEG

07/2017
                          8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
                          5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
                          7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
                          5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
                          4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Jelqing being cut would seem to be a lot easier, can cut people masturbate without lube?
                            Start Feb 01 2011
                            NBPEL 6 2/16"
                            BPFSL ?
                            MEG 5.6ish"
                            BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
                            NBPEL 7 3/8"
                            BPFSL 8 1/8"
                            MEG 6"
                            BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

I think when uncut the foreskin does steal some of the blood away from where it's most effective. I don't know for sure, because I'm only familiar with mine, but my feeling is that jelqing is slightly more effective on a cut willy. Slightly, so nothing to start tripping over. I wonder sometimes if those jelqinator roller thingies are any good.

Comment

Working...
                              X