This won't make you bigger...but it could help you go deeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This won't make you bigger...but it could help you go deeper

Ever here of the RhinoStep? It's a padded aluminum brace that fastens to the end of the bed. In the missionary position you lock your toes around the bar. It locks your feet into place and helps create more forward oomph then you would have otherwise had. You also get better rhythm control and physical (not sexual) stamina because your legs are more involved.

The name alone has me sold. Hell I would buy it even if it was a watch or something. I think I will make a dance move and name it the RhinoStep.
    pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

RhinoStep: pound her with the force of a 2-ton beast
      Toadstool
      Last edited by Toadstool; 11-20-2011, 01:16 PM.
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

OK so I ordered one .....nice! I had to slide us both down towards the foot of the bed a few inches but once we got rollin there were no complaints. Yes you can stroke harder with less effort because of the way the feet are set in place (instead of hanging off the bed or sliding on the sheets)

Comment

OMG, this is actually real!! Not cheap, though.

So let me see if I got this right: you use the bar to push off when you thrust, right?
          <=3 . . . . . . <==3 . . . . . . . <===3

Comment

There is something to this, when I was 19 I had a futon bed that enabled me to do the same thing & it was definitely an advantage.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockitman View Post
              OMG, this is actually real!! Not cheap, though.

So let me see if I got this right: you use the bar to push off when you thrust, right?

You don't really need to push off that hard....just having your feet planted is a huge advantage ..the strokes are shorter but with more oomph and as an older guy I could tell I could go longer without getting tired

Comment

I don't mean to offend you, but I have a feeling this may be spam. This member has been posting the same thing on various other forums over the past few days.

Example of a few:
                #1 PUA Forum :: The RhinoStep...anyone here ever try it?
                First time using the RhinoStep - Adult Forum
                The RhinoStep...anyone here ever try it?

If you're not, and you're just trying to inform people/get opinions, then I apologize. It just seemed a little strange to me.

It's not quite the usual spam as there is no link or anything, so I do apologize if you are an honest member. But I have seen various types of advertising on forums, and this isn't too far off.
                beginning
                Last edited by beginning; 11-28-2011, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by beginning View Post
                  I don't mean to offend you, but I have a feeling this may be spam. This member has been posting the same thing on various other forums over the past few days.

Example of a few:
                  #1 PUA Forum :: The RhinoStep...anyone here ever try it?
                  First time using the RhinoStep - Adult Forum
                  The RhinoStep...anyone here ever try it?

If you're not, and you're just trying to inform people/get opinions, then I apologize. It just seemed a little strange to me.

It's not quite the usual spam as there is no link or anything, so I do apologize if you are an honest member. But I have seen various types of advertising on forums, and this isn't too far off.
                  Just a very satisfied customer and a fan of free enterprise and products that perform as promised (a rarity on this board)..BTW the price on these have dropped quite a b it in the past few weeks

Comment

This is total spam. Viral marketing bullshit.
                    13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
                    10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
                    link 2000's Links

Comment

Whe i googled it i got a bunch of pickup truck accessories
                      pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Working...
                      X