PE + Weightlifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE + Weightlifting

I recently got back into working out and lifting weights (Started a year or two back but lost motivation with work and uni in the way) and started PE about 2 months ago.

Today when I was doing my warmup for Squats I got the craziest sensation in my dick the further I went down, like it was being pulled up and in to me? Tightness kind of thing, not painful, but weird. I squatted without any weight at all and it was fine. Decided to give my legs a miss though.

Anybody else had anything like this happen? Or is this just a freak occurrence, I'm on my off day and in general my penis feels fine after the 5 days on.

Physical activity causes the penis to turtle back into the penis. Nothing to worry about.

Comment

Yeah but it seems like he's saying he literally felt his penis retracting into his body. That sounds unusual. Are you sure it's not all in your head since you got this whole PE thing on your mind?

Comment

I don't think so, I've been doing weights prior to PE and this is the first time I've felt anything like that.
        Like I said not painful, just really weird, enough to make me put off the workout lest I hurt myself.

My dick didn't actually go anywhere, but it was as if some of my muscles down there went a bit haywire or something.
        Just posting to see if anyone experienced anything similar or had an explanation.

Comment

Just as an update, did squats several times since this was posted. Totally fine.

Freak occurrence I guess.

Comment

Working...
          X