Required viewing for all PEGym members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amiok View Post
    Drunk people have loose lips, not that they say stuff that "isn't true." You know? Like it's stuff they want to say but stop themselves when sober.

And yea dude many care. Some demand large, some want large, some think they want large, some just one "average", some don't care, and five in the world want small lol.

I remember watching this at some point and the women sculpting was the worst.
    Reference the sculpting. If I recall corectly not one appeared less than 7" and they all appeared to be in excess if 5.5" girth and they probably would have made them bigger but didn't want to appear too greedy. But hey maybe they were drunk also. Lol.
    ColtAR-15
    Last edited by ColtAR-15; 12-07-2011, 10:03 PM.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

I'm not sure I can agree that these people have the same "problem" that we PE guys have. This guy was literally ashamed of his penis so much that it defined his lifestyle. For many of us here, the same is not true - we are just seeking to improve what we have. I can't speak for everybody, but this is my opinion.

Comment

Think about the revere (if a group of men were asked about their aesthetic preferences for a woman's pussy, after a few drinks, outside a night-club) - would they give sensible, considered replies?

Most of their response would be aimed at impressing or amusing their friends.
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
          Reference the sculpting. If I recall corectly not one appeared less than 7" and they all appeared to be in excess if 5.5" girth and they probably would have made them bigger but didn't want to appear too greedy. But hey maybe they were drunk also. Lol.
          They were all quite large
          Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
          Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

actually.... I think sober or drunk, guys would say their preference for vagina would be the same. tight and wet.

Most don't care what a vag looks like, you're not looking at it when your screwing her. and the ones that do, they have such differing opinions on what's aesthetic or not that they don't really have a deep concensus.

I love ALLLLLLLL vulva. I have a collection of photos i would love to have enlarged (can't put it up in a house with kids though). it's like 20 different Vaginas with the same lighting and color. whited out and muted with a little bit of Tan/brownish in the color. Artistic... So many different kinds and they're all so nice to look at.

I'm a perv though, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

I found a post where guys are talking about it!!!!

The pics are ARTISTIC, but they are of frontal lower sections of women. The idea is that every guy likes something different, so why wouldn't women?
            somebodyelse
            Last edited by somebodyelse; 12-08-2011, 08:01 AM. Reason: If you want the link, just PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
              I really liked the sculpting scene because it showed how distorted these women's perceptions were too. One of the women (the one who sculpted the thickest cock) admitted that she thought her sculpture was a little exaggerated.

I saw all of their sculptures as about average. One was thin - I thought less than 5.0 girth. One was long, at least 7 inches. The one in the foreground was very thick, pushying 6.0 girth with huge balls, but probably not more than 6 inches long.

I got kind of a chuckle out of watching that scene and just thought all the women in these vids gave great insight. I think it's important to take information from women about penis size with a very educated grain of salt. Cynthia Plaster Caster was amazing. Those plaster replicas on the pedestals in her home were surprisingly average. Jimi Hendrix had a thick penis, but not very long.
              HotRod
              Last edited by HotRod; 12-08-2011, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                I'm not sure I can agree that these people have the same "problem" that we PE guys have. This guy was literally ashamed of his penis so much that it defined his lifestyle. For many of us here, the same is not true - we are just seeking to improve what we have. I can't speak for everybody, but this is my opinion.
                I hear what you're saying PESkeptic. I agree that, at least from my perspective it's not a matter of insecurity or really needing a larger penis. But I sense that there are a lot of members here who still have an insecurity hanging in the balance and that this film gave some creative insight into one man's victory who really did have an unusually small penis. I hope it helps any guys who might need it.

Comment

Working...
                X