Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question about coffee consumption (excessive amounts).. Please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
    I do know that if you drink it in completely excessive amounts, such as 100 cups of coffee, time slows down.

COFFEE TIME!
    http://criticalmas.com/wp-content/up...offee-rage.jpg
    love the pic.
    "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

I used to drink way too much coffee, like a 10 cup pot a day. I now drink 3-4 cups of coffee a week, and drink green tea everyday.

Never notice any effect on my penis, but I sleep much better now.
      Advice from my Dad when I was 16 "It ain't how you cut the mustard, it's how you lick the jar!" Thanks Dad!

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
        Well 00Zman00, you have forced me to go online and do some research and I dont care what you think because what I found was that you are absolutely.................................right. Thank you, I learned something that I did not know and now I will stop worrying about my coffee intake. I do know that dehydration itself causes me to have less of a fatty but i guess it was just do to busting my ass on that roof and I though the coffee made it worse, i just need more water.

Actually 00man, BigO is right, coffee is not a dehydrator of the body. While some may not be able to handle caffeine correctly, it does reduce the risk of cancer, contains great antioxidants, reduce type 2 diabetes and decrease cirrhosis risk. And, Brian St. Pierre, a well educated sports nutritionist wrote an article that contained info that 10 peer reviewed studies showed that 550 mg consumption of caffeine per day showed no electrolyte imbalances and no excess fluid loss per ingested volume.
        My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Originally posted by DownLow View Post
          Actually 00man, BigO is right, coffee is not a dehydrator of the body. While some may not be able to handle caffeine correctly, it does reduce the risk of cancer, contains great antioxidants, reduce type 2 diabetes and decrease cirrhosis risk. And, Brian St. Pierre, a well educated sports nutritionist wrote an article that contained info that 10 peer reviewed studies showed that 550 mg consumption of caffeine per day showed no electrolyte imbalances and no excess fluid loss per ingested volume.
          Actually DownLow. BigO was wrong, I was right, now he agrees with me and you are telling me that I'm wrong. Please reread the involved posts.
          Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
          Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
          Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

It's good to read the entire thread if you have the time. I drink lots of coffee. If I am on the "coffee wagon," I drink lots of green tea.

Before I do my one hour lap swim, I usually have a glass (not a cup) of coffee. It gets me "reved up" for my workout.

I DO know that the more hydrated I am, the chubbier my penis is.

Comment

Originally posted by 00Zman00 View Post
              Actually DownLow. BigO was wrong, I was right, now he agrees with me and you are telling me that I'm wrong. Please reread the involved posts.
              My bad, I apologize. Just finshed a double shift and quickly read the quotes, thinking you were the one that said it dehydrates. Yes, I do not believe it does and research seems to agree that it doesn't.
              My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

thanks for all the replies guys! please free to keep discussing Had sex again last night after a day of coffee (school and work make me need to be awake) and I definitely noticed the difference again.

The girlfriend always makes the thickness comments and it makes me feel great, but these last two days no comments! HOW DARE SHE! lol

need to cut back on the coffee

Comment

The concern I have with coffee is the effects it can have on blood pressure. 2-3 cups can raise your blood pressure up to 25% or higher. When I drink coffee nowdays I always follow it up by water or green tea to negate the blood pressure increase. Moderation is key here.

Comment

Originally posted by TurtleProblems View Post
                    The concern I have with coffee is the effects it can have on blood pressure. 2-3 cups can raise your blood pressure up to 25% or higher. When I drink coffee nowdays I always follow it up by water or green tea to negate the blood pressure increase. Moderation is key here.
                    Generally that large increase in no is only in purple note accustomed to caffiene. After five our more days the affect is greatly attenuated.
                    Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                    Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Comment

Originally posted by DownLow View Post
                      My bad, I apologize. Just finshed a double shift and quickly read the quotes, thinking you were the one that said it dehydrates. Yes, I do not believe it does and research seems to agree that it doesn't.
                      No problem, I was a bit tired and cranky when I responded to your post too.no hard feelings.

Comment

Some coffee is healthy. The stimulation helps increase cognitive output, it's good as a laxative and I think it's an antioxidant, too.
                        But too much is bad. Depending on how you take your coffee, it can lead to a large sugar/fat intake. It's also bad for your sleep pattern.
                        The thing about caffeine is that it is addictive; it's a drug. It can actually kill you (though, highly unlikely through a cup of coffee)*
                        Moderation is for sure the key here.

As far as PE is concerned, leading a healthy life is the best way to improve your penile function and see gains. Drinking a lot of coffee does not seem to be the healthiest way to go.
                        Instead, try alternating between green tea one day and coffee the next. There are many pages here at PEgym.com that talk about the benefits of green tea. One thing that interests a lot of people is https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...ction-tea.html

*Source: Caffeine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                        Toadstool
                        Last edited by Toadstool; 12-11-2011, 11:10 AM.
                        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I have 1 cup of coffee in the morning to wake up, and then I drink green tea or erection tea throughout the day, I think that this is a good compromise
                          My progress log

Comment

this makes perfect sense, i'll have to conduct some trial and error... however, I've been turning out papers and studying for finals the past month and have been drinking 1-2 cups a day, sometimes with milk/creme/etc. I drink a ton of water as well (between 80-100 fl oz. a day),my EQ is alright, but it definitely isn't operating at it's full potential. As far as length, it's essentially the same as a full erection, however I've noticed it's not nearly as stiff/hard. Being that i'm trying to correct prem.-ej, I want to maintain the highest EQ possible. I plan on eliminating caffeine from my diet all together once schools finished and will see if I notice anything significant, I believe I will after a few weeks

Comment

If you enjoy coffee, don't take it out of your diet.
                              1-2 cups a day is perfectly fine. It shouldn't affect your gains
                              The stress of school could be to blame for any lowered EQ.

Do you edge at all? That could help your EQ
                              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                                If you enjoy coffee, don't take it out of your diet.
                                1-2 cups a day is perfectly fine. It shouldn't affect your gains
                                The stress of school could be to blame for any lowered EQ.

Do you edge at all? That could help your EQ
                                I always try to edge when masturbating,started jp90 today minus the helicopter shakes and edged for 20 minutes. Prolly the stress of school, i'll see though... when my EQ was the best its ever been (this past summer), I wasn't in school nor was I drinking coffee twice a day... my body becomes pretty dependent on that stuff, will report back after a few weeks with no other variables (ie; stress of school)

Comment

Working...
                                X